Suspension / Suspended seems rigged

I got suspended for 2 weeks and I imo it was totally unfair, because I was in a ranked game and there was a throwing Smurf Lucio on my team he was AFK and trash talking my team for no good reason and then he trash talked me and said racist things to me and my friend so I got mad and trash talked him,so pretty much the next day I logged in and got suspended for 2 weeks because I told him to f him self, this guy pretty much baited me in to trash talking him so he can mass report me for no reason at all, btw me and my friend reported him,and just a day ago I met this clown again ! His account wasn’t suspended or banned at all how is this possible ??? We reported him ??? Btw here is footage of me getting suspended : Proof

4 Likes

Imagine someone mugs people every day at the park at knifepoint for their Watches. He didnt kill anyone yet, but hes claimed hundreds of watches.

You ususpectingly walk by the park for fresh air and they try the same with you. You defend yourself and kill him but then you go to jail for murder and have felony permanently on your record.

And the judge who orders it is a vending machine.

All this Over a silly Watch or 2.

2 Likes

Sounds like you both needed a well deserved break from the game.

1 Like

yeah, ive found that, according to blizz, using slurs is ok as long as someone says a swear word at you (not ok, instant ban). It’s ridiculous but defending yourself or others from bigotry is the worst thing you can do. You just have to silently report and hope it does something (it wont)

1 Like

Why is your proof 6 months old if this just happened?

Priceless. :laughing:

I’ve just been saying OW2 is Salem and the community be hunting witches.

I’ve kept chat off since Overwatch 2 launched.

When i read their vile “defense matrix” i knew right then and there nobody would ever moderate stuff ever again.

The original moderators for this game were really fair.

If someone was raging in chat and blaming someone else for their problems and calling a person “trash”. A person could defend themselves against that person in chat and tell the person that instigated the fight in chat, to go (redacted) (Redacted) in such a manner that it was deserved.

Today, you aren’t supposed to defend yourself.

its more than likely a smurff-troll just looking to start a fight to get your account suspended and they do it as a recreational sport.

Its kinda pathetic actually, because back then the community could police itself with an “unwritten rules book” where.

1 ) You cheat in a quickplay game or act bad, everyone just could leave the match you are in, the game would close because nobody wanted to remain in the match while an adult threw a tantrum in chat.

2 ) If people acted bad in chat. You could literally tell someone off to the point where they would rage quit the match and stomp off angry.

Today, we are supposed to be widely accepting of bad behavior and not back out of matches because some folks simply cannot grow tf up and act like normal people.