Suspended again for no nothing?

This is the second time i am suspended WT H is going on! Overwatch is now for babies i dont feel like i have done anything wrong to get suspended what the hell.

you probably did something to get suspended

First is this a Competitive Suspension or you are prevented from accessing the game entirely. Competitive Suspensions where any Competitive Play modes are locked but you can access other parts of the game are primarily due to leaving Competitive Games. Unfortunately all disconnections and game crashes counts as leaving the match and will be penalized appropriately. The game server has no way to discern a legitimate disconnection or game crash from one that is forcefully caused by a dishonest player to bypass leaver penalties. You can learn about this policy here:

Now if this is an Account Suspension where you are completely denied access to the game, then you were found to be in violation of the Blizzard Code of Conduct. You will have received an email to your designated address for your BattleNet account which will detail the type of account action (silence, suspension, or ban), the duration, and why the infraction was issued. There will also be instructions in that email for steps on appealing the account action if you feel the account actions was not applicable to you.

Be advised, while I don’t mind giving you resources to finding the information you need, detailed information about your account actions cannot be discussed on the forums. Attempting to discuss them on any forum will result forum actions per the Forum Code-of-Conduct.