[Survey] 321 opinions

must be to sign into google

i also wanted to see if ppls primary role they play had influence on it.
again dude. no need to criticize my survey-making abilities.
ill make sure to go to survey-school next time before posting

Your survey questions just aren’t very good.

I don’t love 321, but i don’t hate it. There just isn’t any option for that available.

In general, I think the mode is kind of frustrating. It doesn’t even come down to which team has the better DPS, just which team’s DPS are more willing to play the objective. It feels very, very deathmatch-y. Some of that is probably because players aren’t used to the absolute chaos of the thing yet, but some of it is just players not caring at all about the objective and going off in search of flanks/duels all the time.

But on the other hand, I could totally live with 321 if it let’s me play Healer Hog (can we please change the name of Take a Breather to Pass the Gas?), multi-bubble Super Zarya, and King Monkey all the time. Seriously, Winston with 10 sec barrier, 600HP and the new 100 is all armor? 3 matches in and I haven’t died twice yet. It’s like being a god. I would absolutely play the living whatever out of these new tanks forever.

So, a little good, a little bad.

Game 1: frozen…area denied…frozen…area denied…frozen…

Game 2: killed by Moira…killed by Moira…killed by Moira

Pretty much like 222.

The survey options werent great, but it wont replace 222 anyway so it doesnt matter that much.

If you’re in the middle about your answer, I’d just pick the middle answer and say only on certain roles even if that’s not entirely true.

Honestly I’d say this is pretty much any QP though.

lol see

Ok I think I see what you mean. Assuming a dps will queue up for both modes it would reduce queue times a lot. The same can be said for the other roles again assuming they queue up for both. I guess this could work if most people were ok with 1-3-2 but as it is now I think practically more people would queue for 2-2-2 so I’m not sure how that would affect things.

But let’s say you only want to queue for 2-2-2. Wouldn’t that increase your queue times because now more players are being placed in 1-3-2?

well as of now (still not done with it yet) out of 100 people - 54 said they like it or like it on certain roles. Which means [ideally] 54 out of 100 would que for both. (What’s even more interesting is that -contrary to what I had assumed- the smallest portion of those who voted are dps).
But I’m still taking responses until tomorrow so it could change.

that is a good point. to which [personally] i’d say if they don’t like the que times then que for both. at a certain point - there’s not really much else to do. I don’t play much arcade because que times are so long (even though I like the games) but id rather play than wait. on the other hand 222 would still be there and available because people are really split on it. I just feel like it being more of a choice than something forced on us would be nicer.

UPDATE:
HERE ARE THE RESULTS

1 Like