Surprise, another losing streak forced on me by matchmaking

I wasn’t making fun of your logic btw.

1 Like

Because not only is this how you advance the discussion further, but if you can provide actual evidence then you are far more likely to convince others who will start making it their goal to fix it.

It is not only logical, it’s pragmatic for you.

2 Likes

That’s my biggest question for these people actually.

Logic isn’t his strength as we’ve established.

You won’t take a seat because you are a troll and trolls don’t take a seat.

As i already pointed out in my analogy, would you go up to a kid and punch him in the face if he tried to start a fight? Because that’s what your “arguments” are, a kid. I’m a nice guy i wouldn’t do that to you

Mine aren’t mistakes, yours are but ok you can try to convince yourself

Blizzard have literally no reason to rig the matchmaking system for certain people. Don’t take this the wrong way, but it honestly doesn’t surprise me your rank is so stagnant if you refuse to accept that maybe you just need to improve. Instead of looking back thinking “what did I do wrong”, you’re placing the blame on Blizzard.

The matchmaker isn’t the reason you’re losing. Your attitude is.

3 Likes

If people are aware of the handicapping MMR, it would please me.

I honestly thought you did for a moment.
But I figured not.

Maybe bcause, being only 1/6 of a team, you can climb or go down, it’s too random, the system has to help you.

Put your money where your mouth is, kid. Please beat me up! I want to see how dumb you can be up close.

Not having a capital ‘I’ when it is a single word is a mistake.

Please, though, continue lying to yourself.

The system is helping you is already part of the SR system.

Your gains are affected by personal performance during matches

“Oh no don’t get mad at me PLEASE i wasn’t making fun of you oh my god i’m so sorry don’t hate me i was only trying to troll the op not make fun of you please”

You really are a child aren’t you?

Like, literally lol

Alright I’ll stop making fun of the illogical kid. I’ll get my pizza and watch for now. No one is falling for your “logic” but you anyways.

Back in HotS, I’d have a month where every 10 have, 1 was a loss and then I’d have months where I’d lose one game in 10.

They’re not even all stomps. I’d have most of them be very close. I’m talking 30-40 min long games where it doesn’t take much to lose. I’m currently having mostly losses in overwatch after having mostly wins.

Not unusual, but not ideal either. Don’t know why it happens, but I’ve accepted that’s just how it is with me

Two systems working together are more effective. Elo ranks are for 1vs1, not 6vs6.

Well if you truly believe that then i guess it would be an even fight, although you probably weigh 80 pounds with a hunched back from being bent over your calculator all day

1 Like

Not when you have 11 other people in the match their SR is affected by the match results as well

2 Likes

No you’re misunderstanding me. I’m upset because my rank isn’t stable, not because it is. I’m not saying i belong in diamond or much higher than where i am now

What i’m saying is that if i belong in at least the 2600-2700 range which i do since i am there consistently and always get back up to, then keep me there consistently.

Don’t force me to drop constantly due to matchmaking so i have to climb back up again to the same spot for a week, before dropping me again. It’s a dumb system that needs to go

Do think there is a drastic difference between 2300 and 2600 in player skill??

Me?

No I don’t think there is a drastic change in skill in that range.

It’s basically the top of the bell curve or the normal distribution. Otherwise known as the mean.

And as we all know the variance around the mean is very small.

1 Like

Thanks for helping to make my point. If the answer is no as you would seem to suggest, and if everyone is roughly around equal skill in this sr region, and the matches were indeed 50/50 for both sides to win, then my chances of going on very long losing streaks repeatedly and consistently should be very very low