Supports that need buffs

I think bap needs a single considerable buff , Moira needs a small buff or tweaks and brig needs hp back

For Brig: Shield movement penalty decreased from 30% to 15%-20% + 250HP again. see if these help in any way
For Baptiste: maybe increase primary heal AoE from 50 to 55-60? make his exo-boost grant more horizontal mobility and consider the IF qol changes

1 Like

I feel like that ability swap is interesting but it sounds weird to me. immort would be the worst defensive ult if it’s destructible unless their running an ana and trance is suddenly useless. and matrix would need nerfs which would just make it clunkier than it is

Of course there would be tweaking.
IF would have to be indestructible to be an ult.
I just think it may be a thing I’d want to see tweaked and put on experimental.

At this rate I see nothing to lose because people complained to a point where IF is one of the hardest longest cd abilities in the game. It really sucks when you can land a good one but still feel punished.

Where in the end I can throw it but congrats it’s a morality field because everyone is at 20% health and stupid people failed to see that’s where regenerative burst was needed or other burst healing.

They should serious consider raising the bar to 25% or 30%. Especially if they don’t want that type of healing in the game.

What about removing Inspire and putting all Brig’s healing potential on the packs? Then we can get some “able to get into melee range” buffs?

Make the packs heal for 40 hps for 6 seconds maybe?

I’ve always thought immort was useless because of how long the threshold is. it’s only ever useful in conjunction with ult or another supports healing OR if you use it for something minor

i dont get why they touched that, the damage beam angle was enough really. nerfing her damage slowly while nerfing heals also would break her right?

1 Like

maybe instead of 14 drain make it 13 drain on her healing resource if she doesnt get a better win rate in the coming weeks lol

1 Like

no , I’d rather have less packs or less pack power and WAY more defender like abilities. like I don’t even want a ton or even a little bit of healing potential give me the ability to make the other supports life easier

I’d rather go opposite. Make packs less Quick to regenerate, go back to more slightly more inspire healing but not as much before, Give back hp, revert shield regeneration nerf but keep the “if it breaks 5 full seconds broken”

Lower armor on rally.

What do you mean?

Like making inspire a healing buff effect instead of heals?

no , I just want her to be tanky and to be strong enough to protect the other support. multi pack causes issues. if we had one pack with a good amount of power like 1.0 we could have more survivability and less healing but just enough with that one pack to make lifesaving plays on Squishies

take power from rally , packs , and damage from whipshot and put power onto her hp , her shield , her single pack , her bash damage and knockback

IDK, She would still be bad to heal when her team goes through choke points I guess.

that’s fine , she’d still have inspire aoe at 15 or something like that so she could still be a healer but making her tanky to take pressure off of tanks and other teammates so they don’t have to peel and can focus more on other stuff and make it so the other support is protected and can more freely do their job makes up for lower healing

It just feels bad to play, you run out so quickly

1 Like

moira is a heck no and she is about to get some additional nerfs which needs to happen to part of her kit and her kit can actually steal potgs from people that actually deserve it

No one. Just allow 2 Anas to be used.

1 Like

everyone would if we could

They fixed that bug a while back- I haven’t since a Moira potg in a long time.

Also screw potg it’s a stupid concept. Never belonged in this game.

Brig needs her HP back so she can brawl again and not be so squishy.
And she needs like a token 20 armor to her RP so the ability doesn’t feel like its just completely hollow.

1 Like