Support Role Needs to be Nerfed

Alright that’s 100% clickbait right there because this thread is nothing about nerfing any support. The title is a clickbait to get all those SUPPORT NERFING RANTERS. I AM A DPS MAIN. I REPEAT, A DPS MAIN. There is nothing wrong with Baptiste and Ana that needs nerfing right now, both are very strong but not broken imo. I am really happy with Brig right now, since she’s now a balanced support. Y’all say Brig is weak now only because she can’t 1v6 anymore like how she used to be in the past. Y’all mad y’all still want that 1v6 capable Brig?

Moira does not need any significant nerf at the moment. She’s fine with dealing damage but something that the dev might have to reconsider is the mechanics of her purple orb. That’s the only thing I’ve been voicing about her. The bouncing mechanics of her purple orb is ridiculous smh.

Do not even touch Mercy and radda radda about her superjump. Mercy has had enough. She’s at a pitiful state right now but somehow still viable.

SO. Please appreciate our support role right now. Thank you

1 Like

I would like to see them give Lucio some of his speed back and Mercy to get a little bit more healing. Not a revert to 60, but somewhere in between I think is a good spot for her. I am just not sure if that is 55 or 53, or 58. :slight_smile: But yeah for the most part I think the healers are decent right now.

Well played Redemption