Support is the easiest role

Yeah but then you can use the GA tech argument and blizzard flat our just remove any skill in fade as if it had much. That’s why it’s neck and neck

So true :heart:

But people think you get to masters by pressing right click on a DPS hero while playing Mercy LOL, honey its not that easy.

8 Likes

can you check if my profile is private for you?

1 Like

Of course, why do you think the players who patronize support mains never reach GM by playing the ez pz supports :grin:

10 Likes

Most people who spout out about support taking no skill are thinking of the game as like a CoD type game, where mechanical skill is the only thing that matters.

It’s not. Supports overall have the hardest time positioning, need to track the most things, etc, etc. along with tanks.

Just because a character is mechanically easy doesn’t mean that they’re easy to play well. I kind of thought that people would understand this since everyone tends to rate DvA so high in terms of difficulty, and the most difficult part about her is tracking and positioning so you’re able to deny at the right times, dive at the right times, and peel at the right times.

15 Likes

It isn’t lol I made sure to check with my profile and without my profile lol

I mean, that’s literally what I did on Mercy & Lucio. Just find whoever is half decent on your team & pocket them - it’s not particularly hard :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Yeah. These people think that support role is just mouse click simulator, thats funny.

2 Likes

SAME I Got to Masters just by playing Mercy, Brig and Lucio LOL. I also have another account with just Bap and Ana that’s 3.5

1 Like

i got to gm just holding down dmg boost on dps and them doing everything for me

I know reason you said that support is easiest role. You play in console, nothing more to say lmaoooo

Aim assist maybe is very helpful right?

1 Like

so how does that mean anything to support being easy or not?

1 Like

That literally doesn’t matter omegalul the only difference is that console plays a ton of Orisa and Mercy lol. Even then PC also plays tons of Mercy

Obviosly matter, you literally have an built-in aimbot, any hero will be easy to play.

You don’t need aim assist on characters that don’t take aim LOL

1 Like

i don’t need no aim assist on mercy lol are you joking

2 Likes

Oh, maybe those dps support queue ticket farmers is why I have been seeing more Hog’s with sliver healing lately :skull:

Console has old Sym? I need to get back on PS4

5 Likes

Also btw Aim Assist actually isn’t even that strong lol definitely not aim bot lol

So mercy don’t need to aim, as you said? Baptiste also don’t? Lucio same? Come on, stop talking this, is so cringe