Summer Games skins we need!

The same reason why we never get to see juicy male thighs, good ol’ sexism.

Mermaid Hanzo or riot

More swimsuits, less sports gear.

That is all.

4 Likes

“Blame your pal, biology. He’s the pervert pulling the strings here.” is the answer

Bikini Bastion

Why should almost every male hero be shirtless??

Give the females a shirtless skin as well.

#freethenipples

#freethenips #nipsarenotsexual

1 Like

That’s cause it’s easy to cosplay. All that is needed is a red swimsuit, pair of mercy wings, and a halo.

If Blizzard does another sport theme, I’m not buying loot boxes. The only possible exception is if swimsuit Mercy is included. Even then, swimsuit Mercy better be a good skin. Otherwise, I’m skipping this event.

Every other multiplayer game that I play will be having a summer event. Blizzard better deliver in the skin department at very least. There is stiff competition for summer. Depending on the skins and event will determine if I buy skins, loot boxes, or simply play the game. It’s OW player base to lose, if Blizzard fails to deliver for the summer.

1 Like

Dyson Sphere Wrecking Ball

1 Like

I agree, delete them This is coming from someone who bought loot boxes and got all the skins, except the Rein skin. :wink:

I really dislike those skins. I only bought loot boxes last summer for the new Dva skin.

1 Like

Don’t you like our old Reinhardt? I’m pretty sure he would look good Shirtless.

1 Like

Naw dude, gotta keep consistency with the Butler/Servant theme:

Cuban Style Hat
Shades
Hawaiian Shirt/Pressed white suit with Red/Black Bowtie or Hawaiian wreath.
Pressed white Pants or Long shorts

Ashe bonus mention
Her Dynamite is modeled to look like an exotic drink. So when BOB is in that victory pose that has him holding the tray with Dynamite on it, it looks like a drink.

1 Like

Yes

No

Yes

We need a shirtless Reinhardt / Swimtrunks Reinhardt, but current version or maybe as young as the Uprising skin

2 Likes

I thought about drink dynamite, but then i thought about sandal dynamite…
Can’t decide which is better

Lederhosen Reinhartd

People are gonna gun me dosn but I want another summer skin for Tracer. Like, sure she gets usually one a year…but how many are good?

Cadet Oxton is meh
Hong Gildong looks really bad to me
Her two summer ones are even worse, the only reason I use Tracka nd Field is because I’m English and she has the cape
None of her normal legemdary skins are very good
Lightning is hot garbage
Sporty is decent I guess…
I like Slipstream for the aviators
Graffiti is perfect to me, but I’ve played it for so long I’m bored of it
Jingle is…meh
Rose is meh
Posh is meh

And the rest of her skins are meh.

The point though is I want a casual Tracer outfit for summer