Summer Game Skin Ideaboard

Write SG skins you want. That’s it. I personally want more swim skins, the sporty skins just ain’t my cup of tea.

Lifeguard Mercy :smiley:

I know it’s been done to death, but I still want it

4 Likes

Since we got Academy d.Va earlier this year, I’d like to see Delinquent Genji-- a young genji who’s always skipping school to play arcade games.

2 Likes

I think what they do is alternate between sporty and then vacation skins, think that idea might be confirmed with this event.

That aside, Roadhog with an old fashioned diver suit

1 Like

Old Fashioned Diver Roadhog would be so cool! Though, I am surprised the first Roadhog recommended skin isn’t speedo Roadhog, I see that one a lot around the forums.

2 Likes

True, but imagining Roadhog with that helmet on is too good of an image for me

Last year we had both tho, Ana and DVa Beach skins while Hog and Zen had sport ones. Can’t even remember who else got one because they were just so disappointing.

Oh, ngl I totally forgot about Ana Cabana and Waveracer D.Va

1 Like

Beach skins for Brig and Pharah.

Im pretty sure they’re the only female heroes left that we have literally only seen their faces before, nothing more

True but the reason being they’re heavily armored and a beach skin would throw off their hitbox.

Ah yes the old hitbox excuse Ive heard it 85 quadrillion times I just wanna see their assets :frowning:

1 Like

Idk if they could get traditional beach wear, as in swimsuits, simply because of the bulk needed to keep their hitboxes consistent. I could see like scuba diver Pharah, so she can have the jetpack thing still on her back. And for Brig, I can imagine her in like summer safari tourist outfit, cargo pants, pocketed vest, clothes that still say summer and casual but also keep her bulky.

Yup, those could work.

There’s no reason they couldn’t copy paste the hitboxes over anyway into a slimmer skin. It wouldn’t be THAT crazy, not like you’re shooting empty air, it wouldn’t be like Rein getting a casual skin where he’s 80% smaller, pharah and Brig aren’t THAT bulky

1 Like

Swimsuit Hanzo, Pool Noodle Genji

1 Like

Lol awww that made me so sad. :cry:

Maybe they can give us a short or a comic someday with them relaxing on holiday.

1 Like

Swedish chef Torb, Surfer Brigitte, Sand Sculpture Orisa, Boxer Doomfist, Basketball Pharah

1 Like

Amazing idea. I didn’t even know I wanted til now.

1 Like

Pool Noodle Genji? Never heard that one before, but honestly, I support it. Also, yes, Pharah needs a basketball skin already!

I need BOB in Hawaiian shirt RIGHT NOW!

1 Like