Suggestions for Pharah or entire new hero?

Pharah keeps getting buffs/nerfs and people are never satisfied with her at all. I suggest the following changes for her, take it as new hero idea :man_shrugging: :woman_shrugging:

I suggest to increase the speed of her rocket launcher significantly, while her damage is decreased (I will talk about this in a sec) at the same rate. Her hitbox will be reduced and her movement speed reasonably increased. She is now a fairy, that shoots either tiny / strong rockets or big / weaker ones. (No, this is not mercy).

Her hitbox would be the size (or is shape the right word here?) of mei or a little smaller and she should be looking quite (fr)agile.

Thanks for your constructive criticism.

but i think girls in suits of flight armor are hot

Needs a rework.
Doesnโ€™t take a genius to figure out that a hero that completely shuts down 40% of the roster and is completely shut down by another 40% is horribly horribly designed.

They will never buff Pharah because blizzard gets their panties in a wad over her splash damage on console. The last change was a nerf that they tried to mitigate with a basically useless bump in her abysmally slow firing rate.

Blizzard is afraid of a Pharah that can deal a lot of damage. While this is understandable, they have basically make her a glass tiger. 200 hp, no armor, huge hitbox and the slowest projectiles in the game.

1 Like

Iโ€™m fine with that.

But mobility is something they could buff:
๐“‚€ Pharah ideas thread