Suggestions for Mercy from someone with too much time on her 📝

Or you know. Don’t have rez at all if that’s going to be the Ult.

Rezzurect isn’t going anywhere so better to have it on the ult where it can be more easily controlled then a static cooldown

Considering the average rez per game is only 6, with a realistic max of 8, I doubt that would make much of a difference.

Interesting choice of necro right here.

The average number of rezes from Mercy 1.0 was roughly that as well
But denying first picks consistantly is much more valueable then the two or three people when a fight has long since broken out and definitely more valueable then a rare 5 man rez where the enemy has the chance to just annihialte you with their first shot and positioning advantages

1 Like

I dont know what im more shocked by; that this thread hasn’t been absorbed into the mega-void yet or that GreyFalcon has went 3 posts without pasting his graph pic.

Heh, well I tend to like using facts and figures instead of repeating the same few buzzwords over and over again. :slight_smile:

You’d think Mercy mains could be a little more imaginative than “Revert or we nag the devs to infinity”.

1 Like

Huh, im suprised this hasnt been absorbed into the void.

Pretty sure most have given up on that by now, the only time revert discussions seems to come up is when her current balance state is been talked about. Apart from the long standing threads like the mega-void etc.

Did you see the “our progress so far” thread Jeff made almost got turned into a mercy thread? If only we could of stayed the course, we could of forced Jeffs thread to be absorbed into it as well, which would of been hilarious on so many levels.

1 Like

Said Gray Falcon in a thread where a revert wasn’t mentioned but instead was a big name Mercy player suggesting a rework that they think takes the best of both worlds and fixes the problem,
Eevee might have not at all been good with these idea’s but it had nothing to do with a revert

Perhaps, but they are pretty much all some form of mass rez, or multiple instant single rez.

Or there’s threads like this one that just want the true power of two ultimates.

Yeah, she just wanted crazytown buffs instead.

Good thing we have you here to set the record straight.

I know the idea’s were crap but it had nothing to do with a revert

K, point made.

So we got “bad ideas” and “revert or nag the devs forever”.

Is that the best Mercy players can do?

Depends on how you define bad idea’s, I’ve thrown around ideas involving a nerfed Valkyrie with the rez connected to the Q button, and then a new more manageable E ability like a shield or a Cleanse or something.

Your sheer hatred about a group of people who play a video game character is adorable. What do you do on the weekends? Print off mercy A4 posters and throw darts at them?

I actually don’t care about Mercy in particular.

I care about making as many characters viable simultaneously as possible.

Mercy just happens to be the current roadblock to that ideal.

I’m not particularly happy about Hanzo, or Zenyatta either.

Needs maor graph pasta obviously