Suggestions for Mercy from someone with too much time on her 📝

But EeveeA doesn’t want rez as an ult nor does she want mass rez back, she just wants single rez ability, but earned. So yes, it isn’t a revert. Revert refers to bringing back mass rez.

1 Like

Click the general stats tab until you get to ult stats.

Ok but still. Having to charge it up feels like charging another ultimate. Where an ability is supposed to be flexible to use to give a slight advantage to your team. That’s why Valkyrie would fit better as an E ability. Having it up frequently as an ability to help aid in the push or the peel would be much more effective.

Resurrect as an ability is a HUGE advantage. That’s why I discourage it to be on a CD. I wouldn’t mind having it on a meter but I feel Mercy would be a lot more flexible and engaging without the penalties the ability puts onto us for having it their in the first place.

Getting rid of that mobility penalty and adding the blockable by barriers element would be a much better sacrifice i’d be willing to make. Since this is barrier watch it would be much harder to pull off a Resurrect as I suggested and encourage Tempo Resurrecting which is what we want all players to be doing in the first place.

4 Likes

Ok it’s third, it goes Lucio,Moira,Mercy,Zen then Ana. (Stats taken from Ult Eff)

Thing is, Mercy’s ult is supposed to allow you to win fights while Zen’s ult is supposed to help you defend against other ults. Lucio’s ult is the most flexible which is why it’s first but I don’t actually know why Moira’s ult is second.

Raises hand

I just realized something… with this suggestion Mercy’s rez is on a meter and Valkyrie, regardless of if it’s the suggested setup or the current one, results in Mercy healing/boosting more… wouldn’t this in effect mean that Mercy during Valkyrie could have rez available at a higher rate? So if Mercy normally needed around 20 seconds wouldn’t it be much less in Valkyrie? I know they don’t stack, so it might not make much of a difference, just something I was thinking about. Also, how would this synergize with Ana’s Nade as it amplifies healing?

Sorry if this has been answered before.

He suggested Valk be 12 seconds instead and it’s a 50% increase so the charge would be about 15 seconds meaning you can’t pull 2 rezes in 1 Valk.

I wonder if they’re would be able to fit your suggestion on console controls? Mercy’s contols are already weird. For example, Damage Boost is on the console equivelent of E.

Perhaps not, but you might be able to get enough to have one ready as soon as you’re out. I guess it would depend on which setup you use (the suggested single beam would probably give Mercy less healing in total than the current setup).

It would probably be the same as normal ult charge. It increases the charge rate

That’s a developer problem not a me problem lol! But I’m pretty sure it could work. Whatever old Resurrect button was on it would go back to that. Valkyrie would take place of Resurrects button and maybe reroute where Angelic Decent is on the controller because I think Resurrect and AD share the same button.

4 Likes

In theory, it would take an entire valk to charge up a res and some change with constant healing - If you are a god with damage boosting, there’s a chance you could get a couple in valk, but we’re talking examples like this: https://youtu.be/mgpTKkx1IdA?t=3

Ult eff takes into account regular out of ult winrates. It is a terrible stat because bad heroes with decent ults look like their ultimates are broken.

If you actually knew what the data meant maybe you would know why Moira was second.

That’s why this game it’s dying, this guy says that we need to NEGATE THE COUNTERPLAY OF MERCY, THAT MERCY CAN GO ON MY FACE AND REZZ HER TEAMMATE WITHOUT CONSECUENCES?

THAT’S CALLED COUNTERPLAY GUY, YOU DON’T REMOVE THAT, STOP TRYING TO REZZ 1 VS 6, aimless mercy player

It does. The reason is because you pressing jump means you have to let go of the joy stick. For PC, it would be like your mouse freezing in place when ever the space bar is pressed. I just wonder how mangled the controls would be since they’re pretty weird now.

No one ever said that. You need to calm down.

6 Likes

Thank you for answering! Do you think Ana’s Nade could have a noticeable impact on the Mercy’s rez-gain? I would like for Ana to synergize better with more of the support roster. :slight_smile:

Tell that to all the Genji mains pissed off their Deflect now has counters.

2 Likes

Would the chain beams be removed or not then?

I think a cup of coffee and some hard problem solving I think they could do it.

What I’m thinking is
Left Trigger -> Jump? Might solve flight issues
Right Trigger -> Heal/DMB/Pistol when changed
Left Bumper -> GA or AD
Right Bumper -> AD or GA
(Whatever would be more comfortable)
Triangle (PS4 and whatever equivalent for XB1) -> Resurrect
Square -> (Change between Pistol/Staff)
X -> Activate Valkyrie?
Right Joystick Button -> Melee

I wonder if that would work?

I do strongly feel Ana nade will always go well with Mercy, either anti’d and then Amp down targets quickly, healing making her ultimate rate charge 50% faster over the duration of the nade - Which is why I loved Mercy during tank meta if D.Va wasn’t being used, it was a team res in 11 seconds LOL It was soo broken, but thankfully that’s no longer possible.