[Suggestion] UI Colour Customisation

Before you mention it: Yes, I know, you can change the colour of the UI through colour-blind settings. However, it would make a nice change for players who don’t want to compromise their team colours, but have the UI in anything other than orange. Implementing this shouldn’t require many issues, since the infrastructure for changing it exists, and this would make a nice QOL change before Overwatch 2.

On a similar note, it would be nice if there was an option to toggle changing shield and projectile colours based on the colour-blind settings for each team, similar to what’s seen in OWL (ex. green team has green shield). This may genuinely improve gameplay for those who rely on blue-yellow configurations for the friendly and enemy team.

1 Like

I’ve been asking for this for ages and no one seems to want it either!

And it freaking triggers me that the visual effects don’t match what color you’ve chosen specially since it’s supposedly meant to help color blind people: the messed up colors just make it more confusing instead of helping, and having OWL HUD and effect colors would just be awesome.

Having those as separate options and introducing new colors would be a huge QOL improvement and I’VE BEEN BEGGING FOR THEM TO ADD IT TO THE GAME FOR YEARS

I tried my best with some QoL updates megathread including this feature if any of you are interested (hopefully devs read it someday)

1 Like