Sugar Plum Mercy Wings

Only popping in to say, change the yellow!
Aside from that, Im grateful she has a nice winter skin finally.

6 Likes

Wondering if Fairy mercy has sound effects? Like pink does.

4 Likes

Aj;jkdf;kjasd;kf;ash
I can’t wait to see what the golden gun version of the staff looks like.

5 Likes

Although I agree lime or lavender wings would be more magical,

I also understand heroes have a signature color to keep a consistent look across most of their skins :slight_smile:

2 Likes

From a design and color balance standpoint yea it does clash, quite a bit actually. I’m sure it was just something they didn’t really think about when creating it but the subtle change on the blades from yellow to green or purple would cement this skin as the best one she has.

Imp, Devil, Cobalt, and Pink already exist though

4 Likes

The yellow wings are strikingly out of place for the skin and I enthusiastically throw my vote in to get this changed. Otherwise, I think this is one of the best skins in the game.

6 Likes

I didn’t know what to think.
The wings of the Breast Cancer skin are Pink!

1 Like

I saw a video that mentioned a Mercy skin… Immediately went to check it out. They were playing one of her highlight intros, and I was anxious to see the color of her wings.
Hype was ruined by the yellow

1 Like

Fuchsia

1 Like

CHANGE THE COLOR BLIZZARD WE KNOW YOU CAN DO IT:christmas_tree:

7 Likes

The levels of entitlement from Mercy mains is pretty crazy, I’m going to keep using this example of “the spoilt child on Christmas that throws a mega tantrum because the thing they got wasn’t EXACTLY RIGHT! OMGCHRISTMASISRUINEDWHYDOYOUHATEMEMOM&DAD!!!”

When the forum fills up with “MeRcYs WiNgS aRe WrOnG!!” threads.

Just be happy you got a skin at all jeez…

You really gonna post this same reply to every thread about the wings?

FFS, just because we don’t like the wings doesn’t mean we aren’t happy we got a skin.

We get it bud, you hate Mercy mains and think we complain about everything. But there’s nothing wrong with us giving a little feedback about a skin for our character. The only one looking like a spoiled child here is you.

12 Likes

Complaining about me complaining I see

YOU JUST CAN’T STOP CAN YOU! :rofl:

Oh wow, you totally got me there. /s

Not complaining, just pointing out your blatant bias and immaturity. :relaxed:

7 Likes

Sorry, I should have put the little /s after that last comment as well because I wasn’t really being serious with it. :sweat_smile:

Wow, you can’t say anything as a Mercy main without everyone instantly thinking that you’re complaining or throwing a tantrum… How sad. This is something so simple, too. I don’t think anyone really even meant to make this a big deal. :confused:
Though the yellow is still no bueno since it looks like they were going for an analogous scheme… I don’t care a whole lot, but it’s true. :heart:

6 Likes

The yellow wings look so bad

1 Like

Mercy has so many skins with different colored wings to fit the aesthetic of each skin.

1 Like

I know, I just have a feeling they made sugarplum wings yellow as a callback to her default/epic skins that all have yellow.

If I could choose any color to make them, Id instantly make em lavendar glowing :heart_eyes:

1 Like