Submit a ticket?

dont know how theres no clear way

Howdy!

What exactly is your issue? I can assist you with getting a ticket/chat to the right place. Thanks!

1 Like

im trying to appeal something and it said to submit a ticket

how do i link my x box account to the pc.

To link your Xbox to Blizzard Battle.net you will need to do the following steps in this link here.
How to link Console to Battle.net

If you have been actioned due to a Blizzard Code of Conduct violation, you can find the steps to appeal that action here:

Hello, I am so lost on where I need to go to speak to someone about my issue.

While watching my highlight reels, I got stuck on a loading screen waiting for a ranked game, for roughly 3-5 minutes the lobby attempted to load. I tried clicking exit to see if I could leave game quickly and rejoin but none of the buttons were working. I even heard my team-mates speaking before I ended up having to close the application. The game itself wasn’t responding so I had to exit fully. Lost endorsement, 100 SR and got suspended for 15 minutes. Is there a way to get this back?

Please help :confused:

There is no way to get back lost SR from disconnections or technical issues. Details about this policy here:

Also, please avoid necrobumping old topics. It is better to start a new topic appropriately.