Stylosa, really?

If you haven’t seen it yet, Stylosas latest video on his YT channel(a OW “news” channel) let me sum up the points he made about #reworkMercy:

“Rework mercy movement is idiotic and and supporters are idiotic”
“X is just bad for the game, no explanation”

That’s it.

It’s beyond saddening that a “news” channel for gaming would have such a biased and uninformative look into the movement. He even stated at the start that the whole movement is only to bring back mass Rez. It’s not.
This whole video just seemed like a grab for views.

If you wish to watch an insightful, informative video about #reworkMercy and an opinion provided AFTER the non biased part(instead of the entire video biased) check out Your Overwatch YT’s video.

#ReworkMercy is meant to just bring back a FUN and impactful Mercy.

The kicker?
The #DeleteBrig movement, which is/was filled with toxicity, player bashing, witch hunts and a complete disregard or want to FIX an issue, recieved an actual thought out video that was biased to SUPPORTING it.

Shameful.

234 Likes

why you care so much about such a dumb thing? lol

43 Likes

I mean, it’s Stylosa, you shouldn’t have high expectations of him XD

181 Likes

He supports the hostile delete brig movement but doesn’t the rework mercy one?

I mean I don’t think anyone likes stylosa anyways but still, he’s a hypocrite

79 Likes

Hello friend, first and for most I want to asks; how are you doing today? Well I hope.

With that out of the way I would like to advise you to take anything the likes of Stylosa says with a grain of salt. His intent is not to better the game but to collect views and placate to certain parts of the player base consciousness. He and other youtubers should not be sought out as a bastion of truth when it comes to these games and their opinions are no more or no less valid than yours or mine.

Please, don’t worry about something so silly :slight_smile: they’ll eventually talk about something else and make more videoes about speculation and conjecture. Trust me friend, let them do as they do.

12 Likes

He also doesn’t even get what the #ReworkMercy movement is.

It’s asking for Mercy to be more fun, it’s not asking to revert her. Yet Stylosa misunderstands that and was only talking about how bad mass rez was for the game. Like, I agree, but that’s not the point of the #ReworkMercy movement.

His friend even had to be like “I think this movement is about making Mercy more interesting and have a heroic moment” and Stylosa was like “Oh”

24 Likes

You can watch literally anything else.

expect YourOverwatch, those guys can be complete idiots

16 Likes

Here we go with the hate post that purposely leave out anything else not bad the person in question might say.

He shouldn’t have said people who want a rework are idiotic (his words) but he also acknowledged that she might be lacking impact and in need of a rework and not a revert.
But yeah,

“iT’S sYLosA wHaT Do YuO exPEct!?”

8 Likes

honestly i am not a fan of him and i dont like how he said if you want mass res back you are an idiot, but i do agree that mass res was horrible for the game

5 Likes

I mean, its an Overwatch news Youtube channel. they are pretty scummy overall imo

8 Likes

So does this honestly.

34 Likes

i dont think the OP is making much ad revenue from this topic tbh

20 Likes

My opinions of stylosa aren’t very high. I mostly watch Jayne reaction to his London x Dallas game, it’s just too much for me to handle, really knee-slapper that one.

3 Likes

Because the #ReworkMercy movement isn’t just let’s fix mercyC, it’s lets have a DISCUSSION about a hero, let’s create ideas, either for or against. Just saying “that’s dumb” is the exact opposite of the point. I hope the prevelant positivity and discussion in #ReworkMercy remains as a guide for future movemta on ANY hero…

Stylosa with his large viewer base should set an example not: this

10 Likes

You never know, he might have a deal with Blizzard to promote Stylosa on the forums. Maybe I am responding to you because I have the same contract. Maybe not. But anyways, please check out Stylosa. Leave a like, comment, and subscribe. He wants to know what you think of the rework Mercy movement. Also, if you could leave me a heart, it helps out a lot. Thanks and have a wonderful day, toodle pip.

2 Likes

Am I making revenue from this like a 600k YT channel? No

What do I gain here? Nothing

I just want to show how a discussion should NOT be

7 Likes

But we love him when he says Mercy might need a buff.

2 Likes

Stylosa literally says that we are all wrong and that mercy does need a rework, but a fun rework… Where is this mans ears or eyes. like god damn

Stylosa used to be a really great youtuber, I loved to watch him. Over time his content has turned into straight dog####. RagTag and Jayne have a much better coaching series than he does and all of his videos are the most blatant clickbait I’ve ever been recommended. Sometimes the clickbait itself is totally dishonest.

Compared to PewDiePie who clickbaits ironically, he does it unironically as an insult to our intelligence.

Because there are multiple people on Your Overwatch it’s much more common that they produce accurate and unbiased news, and when they are biased they simply say that they are.

9 Likes

He probably isn’t making that much anymore tbh.