(Sty) OW2 PVE is FREE? XBOX Game Pass UPDATE!

Subscription service to play games without buying them.
if you are on PC you couldn’t care less.

It does. This applies to paid games. You can pay for them or sign up for the service to do it for free.

“When the current Xbox is better then any PC you ever had.”

Aka I had 2 gaming PC before.

It does. If anything the unique distinction about F2P, is that F2P games do not require XboxLive.

Yeah no. I actually prefer to own all of my games.

1 Like

You can just buy them after enjoying them.

This is more to try games you likely wouldn’t have paid money for.

You could do this basically at the local “Game Crazy” when it was still around.

Just ask a game off the shelve and play it there.

It’s just an improved casual exp.

Probably but there aren’t really that many games that are must check so subscription doesn’t make much sense to me.

I mean I guess is fine as an option. I just don’t find it particularly useful for PC.

1 Like

i mean, its very useful
hell, most of the games I play on pc are thru pc gamepass, aka game pass ultimate

I mean sure you can always use the internet to spoil yourself.

But imagine playing “Outer Wilds” without knowing what it’s about for example.

(Aka Outer wilds is one of my favorite games now because I played it like this.)

Stadia ow2 release when?

10 dollars a month :joy:

1 Like

I only realised that console players had to pay a SUBSCRIPTION after BUYING A $500+ CONSOLE to simply just play ONLINE MULTIPLAYER. I am SOO happy I stuck with PC instead of getting a PS4.

2 Likes

F2p games and single player games require no subscription but xbox live is required for games like ow1 which does suck i agree. You can get it fairly cheap if you catch sales (30 a year). Then upgrade for a dollar extra a month for the game pass. If you pay monthly or full value its expensive.

2 Likes

Xbox Game Pass (console subscription) & Game Pass for PC (PC subscription) is Microsoft’s version of a Netflix style subscription for games.

And unlike other game services like Google’s Stadia & Sony’s Playstation Now, which are games that can only be streamed to your supported device (pc, tv, etc.), with Game Pass, it allows cloud streaming AND downloading the games straight to your PC or Console respective to the subscription you purchased.

That way, you can have the option to run games direction on your device to utilize your hardware or just stream the game, if your don’t care to download it for a normal experience.

Lots of first party Xbox games get added to the list of games on Day 1 of release, & all the Blizzard games will be added, once Microsoft’s buyout of Activision-Blizzard goes through next year.

As we all know, gamepass is a free service that definitely doesn’t cost the user any money at all to get access too. Because if that was the case, that would mean the video is clickbait and an ow youtuber would never clickbait anything with misleading information would they?

1 Like

Game pass exists on PC as well, and contains quite a large catalog of games. It definitely has a lot of value to many people on PC.

Yeah I wanted do to the Yakuza games since PS3. But only do them include Like a Dragon when we were confined, such a good deal.

Of course the PvE is on Game Pass. Did anyone think for a moment that the PvE would not be on Game Pass when they are being acquired by Microsoft? If anything adding bi monthly PvE installments were just add value onto Game Pass which is already some of the best value in the gaming industry.

Its-a Netflix but with games.
10$ monthy for u to Play new games, old games, beta games, early Access games.
Games in Game Pass are in rotation some are in week some in monthly.

Game Pass also let you Play on X Claud (streaming) or Playin games on your PC or phone.

More info about Game Pass on Microsoft website or Xbox YouTube Chanel.

On Twitter and YouTube you will get info every week about new games in Game Pass

“Games are for everyone” - Xbox :video_game:

I was the first to speculate that OW2 coming to Game Pass for PC having a very high chance of happening & the seasonal pass content being available for Game Pass subscribers, similar to Destiny 2, with all of its old & new PvE expansions available on Game Pass.
And it would only happen if the company buyout goes through.

That was just my speculation from the start, but it seems like a very likely thing to happen, now.

The only major negative that I have with Game Pass is its client software to browse, download, install, & start games.
It is so clunky & sometimes causes my PC fan to turn into a jet engine, if the client is left open for a while, that it makes the Epic Game Launcher client look & feel optimized.