Stuck on endless applying update

Anyone else stuck on an endless applying update screen whenever the queue up for any game mode? After installation version 3.5.
Restarted once

Had to restart the entire system but it is working. So anyone else who has this issue, it seems you have to restart everything for this update to work correctly.

20 Likes

Same happend to me, got a comp suspension and im assuming i also got the penalty. Annoying to be penalized for something I didn’t do.

12 Likes

Same thing happened to me great start to the night

5 Likes

Also tried to queue for comp and got stuck at ‘applying for update’, then suspended for 15 when I restarted once my duo let me know the game had ended.

screenshot

3 Likes

It won’t let me post any screen shots either.

3 Likes

Same. Stuck on applying update screen. Waited over 5 minutes. Upon restart, 15 minute suspension. Console: Xbox. Annoying.

3 Likes

I am on ps4 so maybe a console issue :person_shrugging:

1 Like

This has happened to me twice now. Seems to happen every time you exit the game for a some time.

1 Like

SAME HERE. Absolutely ridiculous. Can’t tell the difference between a DC and someone leaving the game.

2 Likes

That’s annoying I guess we just have to play a buffer game if we need to leave just in case . Ridiculous!

1 Like

Three times now. It’s now doing it in unranked matches as well.

1 Like

It did it to me in comp and an arcade. Had to re boot Everything for it to stop but haven’t stopped playing yet, so I don’t know if it will start again next time I play.

1 Like

god, same here! i didn’t think to restart everything before i played so i got suspended TWICE in comp. so annoying.

1 Like

Thankfully my duo was like let’s try an arcade or I would be in the same boat.

1 Like

what are the chances they correct this issue and remove the bans/ penalties?

1 Like

Do they actually watch the forums? It took me forever to even find them! But they definitely should this is ridiculous!

1 Like

Me too. My account was wrongly suspended

2 Likes

same, got a 15 min ban but i was just sitting here waiting for the update to apply. i hope this doesnt keep happening.

Surely, we’re going to get some type of response from devs?

1 Like

Happened twice to me on PC so far–competitive queue.

2 Likes

Ok so not a console issue! Just a regular bug, still annoying!

1 Like