Stuck in Bronze V

A few days after the season resumed, I won the 5 games needed to go up in rank, I kept playing thinking that it would automatically upgrade with subsequent wins. I won the 5-game series 2 more times, but still remained at the same rank of Bronze V when I should now be Bronze II. It is not good to see that you are not rewarded for what you have earned. Please fix this bug

5 Likes

The 5 win 15 loss system doesn’t preventing your true rank from changing it just prevents you from being able to see it changing. Depending on your performance, it is possible for your rank to be adjusted to the same subdivision. If you are winning more than you are losing, then you should eventually climb ranks and vice versa.

Me too omg !

i was feeling so bad because of it, see that i’m not alone with that problem make me a little bit happier

3 Likes

Shut up your wrong there’s a ranking up bug

So, following your reasoning, how can I tell if I am leveling up? I won a series of 5 games in a row, then I won 5 games and lost 4 then continued to play I won 5 more and lost 3. So I have a total of 15 wins vs. 7 lost do the math .

I’m very aware that there are ranking bugs. However, this player did not include any information regarding their winrate and performance, so I made the assumption they were confused as to how the ranking system worked. For example, if they were experiencing the Bronze 5 Minimum Value bug, they would have mentioned they received this message: "You are at the minimum value for this rank”. In which case, they are far from the only ones experiencing this bug.

If anyone else is also experiencing this bug and would like to read more about this issue, I’d encourage you to take a look at the megathread: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I’ve compiled a list of posts regarding similar bugs under: Incorrect Rank Adjustment. Any help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads would be greatly appreciated.

Going off your match history, you do have a positive net winrate and should be ranking up. However, the fact you did not either means the ranking system has determined your rank to still be at Bronze 5, or it means you are experiencing a rank adjustment bug. If you would like to read more about which bug it may be, I’ve included a link to the megathread above. I hope this is helpful.

Perhaps we have a rules problem here. If you write to me that my skill and division rank is updated every 5 wins or 15 losses/playoffs. I if I win on the first condition that is set I want to see the rank increase. I do not find it logical that in a game you cannot see the status of your game progress. Every game that has the competitive side provides exactly your position in the division and the progress that is missing for the next one. It cannot be as you say because that is called regressing. Then we are not surprised why people then go on to other games

Agreed, the replacement of the SR system with this new subdivision system and 5/15 update mechanic has done nothing but create confusion and frustration due to its vagueness. But then again, the Developers intentionally designed it to be this way…

So I keep playing I keep winning game after game and I will keep seeing myself bronze V without ever knowing if I am doing well. But what do they demand to go up I must always win without ever losing any is absurd as a thing isn’t it?

Same issue I am having last season I won 10 games and it didn’t rank me up. This season I have just won my first round of 5 wins and my rank stayed at Bronze 1 even though I out healed everyone in the lobby. I decided to play with my duo who was unranked and she got placed in Plat 5 while my rank hasn’t moved each game I have out healed and killed her. Now we can’t play together as healers and it is unmotivating.

Im having the same issue as well, I played 11 comp games and I won 10 of them and it is still keeping me in bronze V. it will not let me rank up

1 Like

For those experiencing this Bronze 5 bug, please upload any screenshots and videos you have of your rank history and adjustment as evidence of this bug so that I may add it to the megathread linked above. Any help in spreading the word about this issue and this thread would be appreciated.

2 Likes

I am also experiencing this bug and I hope it gets fixed but I play onconsole so I cant send screenshots

Same happened to me, I just won 5 matches with no loses and I’m still in Bronze 5, healed 10k+ each match, I guess it doesn’t matter if I did a good heal or not!

yes i also have been geting 10k healing and like 9k damage in one math or two but still in bronze 5

Me too, and i play with my friend at the same team most of the time, and he got level up to gold, and I still Stuck in Bronze V.

This is the same issue I have been having for the past 2 seasons.

45 kills en tank avec mon perso vs 8 kills l’autre tank , ce n’est qu un exemple mais je suis tjrs à ce niveau de jeu …et bloqué en bronze 5 grace à votyre système …pouvez vous régler celà ! Alors que j’y joue depuis le 1
Avec également ce genre de message : “Vous êtes à la valeur minimum pour ce rang” …
Et un winrate positif …
C’est n’importe quoi ce sytème, merci de régler vos bugs !

45 kills in tank vs 8 kills the other tank , this is just one example but I am always at this level of play … and locked in bronze 5 thanks to your system … can you adjust this! While I play it since the 1
Also with this kind of message: “You are at the minimum value for this rank”…
And a positive winrate …
This system is crazy, thank you for fixing your bugs!

Same. I played with two other friends. Tank friend got gold 5, support friend got bronze 4, and I got bronze 5 at the minimum value. I don’t know if it’s my performance at this point. There’s no use in me playing comp anymore if there’s a bug or if I’m just that bad…

We dropped only one game, and our performances were great. Our energies bounce off great together.