Stuck in bronze (genji)

Who cares how hard is it, why are you talking about rank? get back to topic.

3 Likes

So, uh…

Why did you talk about rank then?

Oh, I can talk about skill and be blasted, but you talk about it and thats ok

Please, youre a joke

I was talking about the fact that there is plenty of players who are bronze playing mechanicaly easy heroes. Players are not in bronze because they just play “hard” heroes.

But you made it personal and started talking about my own rank. It is not related so please stick to the topic.

4 Likes

not related?

Its totally related.

I am not feeding the troll anymore, welcome to my ignore list.

3 Likes

Takes one to know one
Glad to be called a troll.
Welcome to my list

lol lvl 63 playing Competitive and wondering why stuck in bronze???!

First off, its Blizzards FAULT for allowing ANYONE to Q into competitive with just a few HOURS on the game. Second. Don’t take this the wrong way. So lets go over some advice.

Spend 100+ hours in Quickplay or MORE. (200-300).

1 ) I’d learn the concept of the game. Abilities and when to use ULTS and when not to use them. The players in low ranks will burn their ults as soon as they get them. That is NOT what you want to do !

2 ) i’d learn the maps. There are plenty of ways to route around the maps and learning that the little pathway is not always the best route to the objective.

3 ) learn a large pool of characters and when to use them and when not to. Overwatch is NOT like Team Fortress 2. Where swapping characters is frowned upon. You literally can swap in and out any hero you want. But i’d stick with learning 3.

4 ) spend time learning the OTHER abilities of characters and not just sticking with M1. Get comfortable with that character’s “kit” and learn it.

When you are ready to get into playing this game “Full time”. Buy some GOOD HARDWARE. If you have at least 100-200 HOURS logged into the game, it starts with appreciating what the game has, by having hardware to immerse your gameplay into Overwatch alone.

• Buy a GOOD headset that fits comfortably and can “shape” the sound-scape around you. Listening for Ultimate Call-outs from the enemy and YOUR team is crucial. It also helps to know where they are coming from. Something that most speakers will NOT do.

Next

• Buy a LARGE mousepad and have the space for it. You need a GOOD mouse and a good mousepad. AVOID using 3rd PARTY software as it causes INPUT LAG and can sometimes even trip ANTI-CHEAT. I recommend BenQ or Steele series. Razer is OVER-rated.

• Learn the DPI that works best for you on Mouse. It takes awhile. Depending upon how tired you are, may effect what your sensitivity is on your equipment.

• Mechanic keyboards MAKE a difference. They make for much more RAPID MOVEMENT and allows for “snappy” FPS gaming.

More.

Time for some good hardware

• Computer monitor. 144hz, 240hz monitors means you see your enemy much faster and more accurately.

• Its time for an actual GAMING RIG. playing this game on a laptop is not going to make you propel to Grand masters or even Platinum easily. You gotta invest in that machine. Maybe Digital Storm or Ibuypower would have an offer on a RIG that is easily purchased and you don’t have to BUILD a machine. I mean I did, but most people don’t like to take the time to do that.

• 16GB of ram
    • No computer with more than 1 year old hardware models.
    • Game loaded onto an SSD
    • Having a UPS from APC or Tripplite (to avoid those random DC penalties)

PLAYING the game on WIRED internet.

All and all, this should help you propel YOUR career to Silver, Gold, maybe platinum or masters :stuck_out_tongue:

Not everyone can spend 1000’s of dollars on gaming pc’s, Hardware and good internet.

1 Like

Just practice more and adjust your sensitivity accordingly. And don’t go for big flashy ghost dashes

They controll the game. I never won any a single game when I complain since then.

use right click - ez diamond

It is the same thing as going to a professional athletics store. If a person is to play sports well and wishes to rank up. They have to invest in good equipment.

A person just doesn’t go to a walmart to buy golf clubs and tennis rackets, thats for sure ! :upside_down_face: I highly doubt Tiger woods or Venus Williams goes to a walmart for their stuff.

1 Like

You can still do well with average equipment. Not everyone needs to spend thousands

LOL I dont need to say any more here. heh. have a good day lolz.

OK… wow, you kinda sound like a douche

you really think that just because you dont agree with me on something, that you need to say “that”?

Sorry, but I really dont feel the need to say anything else. I mean if you don’t get it. You don’t. or you do. not my problem.

Im not calling you a douche because I disagree with you. Its just that your answer for people to rank up is to update their equipment to some high spec stuff every few months.

Also this

Comes off a bit petty and childish

yeah and name calling isn’t any better on your part. Go read the forum rules thread. "You have yourself a “magical day”.

BTW, Go check out the latest patch updates to the game. I hear that they have added some new stuff to the game. heh .

I mean, you’re both right tho.

Usain Bolt will still outrun us barefeet, Jimi Hendrix would’ve out-guitared us with the crappiest of guitars, and IDDQD will still spank us with a 1998 ball mouse and a 60hz monitor. They are upping their game by having good equipment, but it isn’t be all end all.

2 Likes

Sticking with the presented example of an enemy team playing Winston/Moira/Brig/Symmetra, which is definitely a tricky one for a Genji, a swap to Pharah should serve you well. She will be mostly out of range of these 4 and her rockets have a degree of similarity to Genji’s left click on the aiming front. Don’t forget to destroy any Symmetra turrets you see as they cause problems for other members of your team.