Streamer Looking for a partner to duo up with!

I’m going to start streaming daily on Twitch and I need a partner(s) in crime to duo with. I will shamelessly admit that I am looking for someone better than me or at least equal. I am mostly looking for a DPS hard carry player. Your benefits you say? Well, you’ll be the Moxxy to my XQC lol jk In all seriousness I can help you with exposure I have a hand full of contacts in the business or I can help with anything that is in my reach. 18+ perferred but if you are a year or two younger we can work something out. About me: Experienced streamer Main tank( can also Support and DPS) from Los Angeles currently in platinum. I used to be in high diamond till my account was sabatoged. If you are interested hit me up! MrHidari#1687

Hello! I tried adding you on Discord but it didn’t work. If you’d like, you can add me instead. My discord is Art3mis🌺#3135

discord name didnt work for me either, I know someone already replied but if you want a 3rd player I could join in, im 3200 right now so add me on discord if you wan to, Jaguar#2680

Sorry for the late reply. I’m having trouble with discord on mobile so i will add you as soon as I get home.

People MonkaW

Jokes aside, good luck in your streaming (hopefully) career.

I will add you as soon as I get home. Mobile discord being weird.