Strawpoll: What did you want echo to be?

Wanted a healer but she looks fun so I don’t really care

1 Like

I will write that in every Echo post! We should (the community) NOT let them release her as DPS! We have MORE THAN enough DPSers! It is really dumb to release her as DPS and as a community, we can do it with our feedback! It’s hard and almost impossible but we should try it!

4 Likes

I’m just not interested in dealing with moments of triple tank, or multiple nano boosts in a row.

At first glance it seems fun and entertaining, but when it really comes down to the core if it, it’s the optimal play in chaos that dictates what happens with random players.

Optimal play will be get someone like Reinhardt to earth shatter over and over.

Always wanted her to be a DPS. Anyone who says “her design screams support” clearly has never seen Wall-E.

Full disclosure: I’m talking from a character design perspective. No idea why they released her now and didn’t just wait till OW2.

2 Likes

There is a 0% chance that this poll ends up free of bias.

2 Likes

Every single poll ever has or has had bias.

1 Like

I tested her in PTR and you can only nano boost one person at a time, I couldn’t nano more than one.

I wanted her to be a healer too, there’s more than enough DPS characters.

2 Likes

Majority of the forums are support mains. This is not representative of the game’s population as a whole.

Don’t poke the beehive. Why does everyone assume that I’m looking for entire playerbase representation? Every single poll I post has someone babbling on about how the forums don’t represent the player base.

Not to mention, ironicly, she CAN BE a support so HAH

an omnic in an omnirole.

1 Like

Tank, she would change that aesthetic paradigm of the tank roster.

1 Like

I voted for everything but dps as that is basically the only choice that was going to mess with queue times further.

1 Like

I expected her to be a healer. I think most people did.

I was hoping she would be Zenyatta-esque. Another high(er) damage support with weakish healing, but a great defensive ultimate (which it technically can be… so yay?).

Strawpolls are fun for me.