Stop yelling for healing while you're purple

I dunno, I kinda like the idea of fully blocking healing, but maybe not for such a long duration and so few ways of actually dealing with it (unless you have your own special purge or have a friendly Zarya). If there’s more ways to purge it than it could be tweaked to last longer too.

Or it could just be a reduction like you said. I just like the idea of having very powerful abilities but also strong counters.

1 Like

Or:
Genji: My blade is ready!
Ana: Understood!
Genji: Rounds the corner Ryūjin no kenwaeahawegaeh!
Genji: Why didn’t you Nano me?!
Ana: …

4 Likes

Oh of course. I’ll push I need healing when I know that the healers have died and I’m last alive on point. I’ll push it if her low and I’m solo healing QP lol

I suggested making so Brigitte’s Repair Packs give armor to anti-naded heroes. That would make perfect sense, wouldn’t it?

4 Likes

Oh NO! How DARE tanks that aren’t Orisa, Hog or Sigma be powerful and rewarding! Better buff Mei and Sombra, now THAT is skill.

This ‘feature’ is an embarassment to “blizzard polish”. I hope they get the voice actors in to do it properly.

Don’t forget that people can ask for a bubble with the x button.
They are either panicking or just asking zarya to bubble them to cleanse it.
(the more you know)

I got attacked severals times for not healing a purple target and the person went full tilt, thus loosing a match.

People ignore debuffs completly around plat. Purple or discord? Nah just M1+W and everything will be fine -.-

1 Like

My favourite is people spamming “I need healing” after getting oneshot by Widow. Honey, no…

5 Likes

“I need healing!” “Heal me!”

As they’re purple holding W into the enemy team

“I’m not getting healed!”

1 Like

They usually ask to be resurrected that way.

Purple people ruin neighborhoods.

I always say " you are purple ! " on the mic and I find it cute how the tank immediately hides behind the shield to survive.

1 Like

Reinhardt: “i need healing”

*uses charge to go into six of the enemy team

*dies

Reinhardt Player in Chat/Voice Chat: “WHY DIDNT YOU HEAL ME. OH MY GOD. TRASH HEALERS. CANT EVEN PLAY THE GAME. SO STUPID.”

4 Likes

It’s a natural instinct to call for help (healing in this case) when you are in a sticky situation. Don’t understand why healers get upset about that.

There’s a huge difference between pressing (X) as a reflex for healing and spamming the sh@t out of the button and flaming your healers.

1 Like

But in your original post you didn’t mention anything about people flaming healers, you just bashed them for calling for heals.

We know you need healing. When you spend hundreds of hours playing the class you honestly just develop a skill of knowing where everyone is and if they need healed. It comes naturally.

Being spammed with ‘I need healing’ voicelines or being shouted at/complained about in team chat doesn’t make any difference, if we can’t heal you/couldn’t heal you then there will have been a reason for it.

4 Likes

if you’ve read through the topic you know our point of view about this

My other personal favourite is getting screamed at like ‘WHY WASN’T THERE ANY HEALING’ when both healers died early in the team fight because no one even attempted to defend us or help get people off us.

2 Likes