Stop trying to nerf Reaper

True. I can give you that argument.

1 Like

Reaper is in a good position, the main problem with him is how the spread of his shotgun is suppose to be RNG but it really isn’t. When they reduced the RNG factor of Reaper they didn’t properly address his lifesteal. There’s no reason a Reaper should be able to heal more than a Roadhog.

1 Like

The “buff” to his pellet spread did absolutely nothing.

His life steal is the only thing that needs reduced, apart from that he’s in a good place.

lmao except for the fact that it gave him double the lifesteal he had before because now his hits are almost always a success unless he’s bad

Heroes like reaper are the reason why this games is so stupidly frustrating. Reaper isn’t OP but he is to easy to play in lower ranks…
Its not just his lifesteal, they added mobility etc. he needs far more room for mistakes.
Its like the balance team has zero understanding on how to create proper ability that scale with skill rating of the ladder.

His skill tier def went down after his life steal went up.

Uhh no. You clearly do not play Reaper at all if you think that. The pellet buff this did DID NOT DO ANYTHING. Like, literally. It didnt change his spread.

lmao pellet buff literally inherently increases his lifesteal, I didn’t know it took 1000iq to understand patch notes

No you apparently don’t have the IQ to understand what I’m saying. IT DOESN’T MATTER WHAT THE PATCH NOTES SAID. The buff was non existent. It did not buff his spread. His spread was THE SAME after the “buff”. That’s what I’m saying to you. Idc what the patch notes said. I was there when the patch happened. It was all over YouTube about how the “buff” did not adjust his spread.

I found Sigma to be the best to 1v1 the Reaper.

Shield dance , use absorb, and your damage is high (for a tank).

Zarya is also pretty good.

1 Like

No but it adjusted the damage his spread did because RNG

Yeah, let’s not nerf one of the very best DPS right now.

Didn’t he just get buffed though so he would get more life steal and be better than “torb” because torb was apparently the new reaper at one point lmao… why would they nerf him.

I got 173 hours on Reaper not sure if thats a lot or not. IMO he is a little broken. in 2-2-2 he destroys. I own any tank. I absolutely massacre Roadhogs. Zarya is only tank that gives me trouble. and I eat any healer. so 66% of the comp is eye candy for me when I play reaper. If you dont have a Widow/hanzo, or Tracer/genji then its gonna be a bad time for you against me. Trust me I don’t want him nerfed either. but right now I’m really happy playing him, because I feel like im unstoppable.

4 Likes

enemy reaper need to nerf

1 Like

If reaper have decent aim, he can kill rein before rein can swing his hammer 3 times…

2 Likes