Stop the mercy spam

actually YES we DO understand but the developers clearly don’t listen to the mercy riots. I believe mercy isn’t fun to play and needs changes to be enjoyable again, but the tens of new mercy threads created EVERY day that serve NO PURPOSE (as the developers clearly don’t listen) make me hate the mercy players because it’s flooding the forums and leaves no room to any other topic.

2 Likes

Though I feel with the uproar we’ve gotten about Mercy recently they probably will have to do a response…but I’m not defending Blizzards actions on being silent about this I’m just saying atleast with the peak in attention this has gotten there’s a reason they probably won’t respond fully to this for even a month

Jeff tells us that ‘our feedback matters’ or if the Mercy rework didn’t work they would revert and do something else, which they didn’t do. They had good ideas in the Mercy general thread but the thread became a trash can for all Mercy threads. If the main healers become balanced to them, I feel like Jeff will just call it a day and that’s it. My problem with Mercy is that she became a heal bot.

They never said they would do that.
Even more, they said months and months ago that they are not goint to revert her.

Yeah he did, can’t remember what dev update video it was but he did say that if the rework didn’t work they would revert her and try something else.

He also said Mercy was in a fine place but here we are and she continues to get nerfed.

Simple. Because some of us have integrity and we dont cheat ourselves through life.

Well , there goes the toxicity and negativity … What should I expect from a bunch of salty children?
Just for your information , I’m a flex player , Mercy happens to be my most played hero. I always fill and never complain about it. Need Tank? I’ll play Tank! Need support? I’ll play support!

But whatever. All i wanna know is who are you to say I have a low standards?
Just because I enjoy(or should i say enjoyed) Mercy doesn’t mean i have to be insulted constantly by Salty DPS mains (Not saying all DPS mains , cuz there are some really chill and fun people, I’m talking about the ones who constantly blame the others for their fault , just to be clear, OK) who don’t know how to manage their health pool and always need a support to pocket them, otherwise they’ll start throwing the game and blame everyone because they are not capable for doing their only job -to go around and kill somebody.

1 Like

I didn’t even know there was a bug. Lol maybe because i just started playing the game and 4-5 months later Mercy was changed. Anyway , I wasn’t a big fan of Hide and Rez so…

Basically incentived the mercy player to get 5 man rez’s as it gave the most xp.

so you can see where the problem came from with that and the mess that was the invulnerability buff to mass rez cast.

But it was fixed when Mercy 2.0 came , didn’t it?
So Mass Rez is kinda already fixed if they ever decide to bring it back(I’m OK with anything but Valkyrie - possibly the most boring Ultimate to use.)

I was asking for this for so long , but seems like most of the Mercy player base doesn’t like it.
And yeah , Mercy still needs a new Ultimate.

Yes they fixed that issue but moreover mass rez still has problems that need fixing like los checks, a mid fight e that isn’t rez on e, and other things that my mortal mind isn’t thinking of.

But in all fairness valk was mercy’s ult back in like early closed beta or whatever and they brought it back so imo it wouldn’t be too farfetched to get mass rez back but well reworked along with the rest of mercy’s kit.

as she kinda needs it.

Though i’d like to stay away from the must pick territory and instead just be viable,fun,and balanced.

that’s all people really want.

especially if we got that in conjunction with another new pure healer option we would be pretty set on balancing out mercy overall.

But yea a lot of old mercy just needed more tweaks but instead we got the monster that was 2.0 :frowning: (2.5 now? idk its about that point I guess)

Its nowhere balance and I don’t even need to explain myself why because everybody know mercy’s rework sucks and that they need to delete the silly rework idea. End of story.

Why do you think she’s in a balanced state right now? People have said this after every nerf. Blizzard even said this about her in May. Is it the fact that her pick rate went down? Her pick rate took months to recover after her previous nerf. Is it because of win rates? She currently has by far the lowest win rate of all healers, and is in the bottom 3 of winrates among all characters in most ranks (below Bastion and Torb for instance). To me that doesn’t sound like balance at all.

Many of us Mercy players feel that this nerf was both in the wrong direction and far over reaching. We’re voicing our displeasure and giving our opinion. We’re discussing the state of the game, and our perspective of it. That’s what this forum is for - for players to discuss the game.

I’m sorry this inconveniences you. I’m sure all of us care very deeply about your personal convenience when viewing the forums. I know I do. I want you to be able to see and make those Torb threads, or skimpy outfit threads, or Lucio ball threads without having to wade through the things that concern other people.

That’s funny. My most played hero in all Competitive seasons is Mercy, and I have never been able to properly climb the ranks. Why? Because Mercy relies on her teammates like most support Heroes. And when they play bad, it affects the support hero as well.

And people are freaking trash in this game and the rank system is just as trash.

What I don’t think people realise is there are more ways to nerf and buff a Hero than their healing done and damage done. Mercy needs better mobility, one that doesn’t RNG because of favor the shooter or delay lag.

Spot on OP. Surprised the Revert Mercies hasn’t flagged your thread already, they usually do that with anyone that doesn’t agree to their opinion and silence anyone with a different view.

Mercy is currently fun and more importantly balanced. What they want is an over-tuned OP hero that they can abuse with because they lack the skill to play anything else. And the way they justify it is that it’s not “fun” because there’s no way you can actually argue against such claim since fun is subjective.

They also always link to the same ridiculous thread by the dude that thinks mechanical skill has no relevance to balance and that wants Mass Rez to return and on top of reviving dead players to give 150hp Burst AoE heal to Mercy and living allies which is the most ridiculous insanely OP idea I’ve ever heard and the fact that anyone can support such an idea is beyond me. Proof that what some of the Reverts want is an OP hero so that they can abuse it and climb.

Also the abuse of Mercy SR is well-documented. Thank God, the devs don’t listen to this incredibly whiny, entitled minority among the Mercy players (because they don’t represent all Mercy players) and bring back the most unhealthy mechanic in the game (Mass Rez). Hiding and pressing Q was the most silly thing in this game and that’s me telling you that as a Mercy player. Valkyrie should be considered quantum physics and rocket science compared to going on point and pressing Q for ridiculous amount of value.

Thanks Blizzard for the latest nerf to Mercy and buffs to every other supports. Now if only the moderators started to delete all the Mercy spam, that would be great.

If only people knew what spam was in the world of Blizzard. :face_with_hand_over_mouth: