Stop the mercy spam

In GM Winston has enjoyed a healthy above 50% winrate. If you look at last 6 months it’s about 54%. In masters 51% and then slowly falling below that as you start going below due to dive being much more inconsistent and dangerous the lower you go. He’s been in a very healthy state for a very long time. Mercy is now enjoying 48,84% winrate in Masters and 49,70% (down 0,05% today) in GM’s which is already quite alarming. If she starts going down even more the topics will start to flood the forums…

See you in a month, I know you’ll be one of the players crying OP despite this statement.

2 Likes

~49% is well within the margin of 50. That’s why I think it’s a little misleading to say “mercy has the lowest support winrate” because while true, that winrate is still acceptable. Looking at another game, Chromie in hots had a fairly low winrate but was just nerfed because she was busted. Looking at winrates isn’t necessarily conclusive

She’s on a downward trend so she’ll likely fall lower

Asking for what? A part of the Mercy player base saying Mercy is mechanically fun? Maybe I missed something… [citation needed]

Except…Fun is subjective… Theres no denying that. That is fact. And you are free to not take such an opinion as a “serious one”, since yes, it is just an opinion.

However, the same goes for your own opinion. Your opinion isn’t fact either. It’s just that, an opinion. If people think that they should not rework her because they think “she is fun”, they shouldn’t be taken seriously either.

Your post here is written pretty poorly, so I have trouble trying to understand what you are trying to say. Please elaborate. [citation needed]

Yes… Because someone making clear to you your own generalizations is “trolling”. You made the error, not me. I simply corrected you on it, and you “lashed out.”

1 Like

First of all, short answer to your title. No.

Second, for ten trillionth time we know she’s balanced, we don’t like how sluggish she is because she is UNFUN to play.

Third. Good day sir.
Forth: I say good day!

1 Like

Mercy is currently not fun to play, neither she’s strong atm. Her 50 hp/s can’t keep anything alive and that’s the reason Blizzard buffed it in the first place, but ofc they need to make her healing trash tier again in order to balance rez instead of admitting they’re mistaken. If she’s picked at Masters/GM its only because rez is still a thing, and that’s all.

2 Likes

49% might sound fair because it’s around 50% but it’s not. The average in these statistics is 54% (Mercy’s previous winrate) and in comparison Ana and Brigitte currently enjoy a hefty 56,1% and 56,5% winrates. The second lowest support Moira has about 54% winrate. Having 5% lower winrate is really alarming especially when you consider that the trend is still going down.

Chromie isn’t comparable at all here because Chromie is a completely skillshot based hero with high skill floor and ceiling, the complete opposite of Mercy and the flaw in her was her infinitely stacking sand blasts that were weak in early game and broken in late the late game. It makes sense that her winrate was low overall because low tier players would miss sand blasts frequently. I know my Blizzard games :wink:

We can dream, but that wouldn’t happend…
Recently Mercy mains are always complaining, not playing …

1 Like

_> NO

…mabe but
NO

Muh swiss medic bae isn’t OP anymore. Give revert to hide amd rez plz

2 Likes

Don’t want her to be op.

we just want her to be fun.

which she currently isn’t.

It’s a big change. Winrates are logically going to get skewed while people figure out what comps are optimal for her now.

1 Like

Most of us didn’t use it. People seem to have spontaneous amnesia when recalling pre-rework Mercy. Coincidence? I think not.

2 Likes

Oh yeah not fun at all. Just the most picked hero of all OW. Super boring, ugh

1 Like

OP =/= Fun

1 Like

For most people yes.

For normal people, no.

2 Likes

Wat. Dude you’re such a troll lol

She never was in the first place.