Stop placing me into matches of 3-5 stacks

Honestly, I really hate being queued together with stack/group players.
If I’m queuing solo, I want to play with other people who are queuing solo.
Not with people who are playing in a group and will automatically blame me for their own shortcomings as a group of players (because it’s my fault that a point is lost, after I kill 4 enemies with an ult and the rest of the 5 players cannot defeat two enemies).

Introduce the role queue already, where solo players can play the roles they want and not be matched to these groups that think they own the world.

26 Likes

Yea they should stop pairing solo players with 5 stacks … o wait a second I think I see a problem with your idea …

5 Likes

Last night all 4 of my games I was an addon to a stack. 2 were 5-stacks, 2 were 4-stacks. Win, lose or draw, I’m sick of filling.

2 Likes

And how so?
If a player is looking to group up, they should have that option available in the game. The game shouldn’t drag a player into a stack of 5 players, who WILL turn against you, because you’re pretty much the “outsider” in that situation, shouldn’t anything go wrong.

There’s a very good and valid reason for my dislike in having to play with grouped players. I rather play alone and that’s it.

3 Likes

The problem isn’t really how players are paired into the stack, but more toward why stacks are paired with each other. I explain more of this in detail in a post of my own.

Now as far as dealing with this problem in its current form, be firm with your preferred role. If a 5-stack is not willing to cooperate, then they are failing their purpose of grouping up.

Are you really that dense? Your literally calling for the removal of the ability to que as 5 yea horrible idea never going to happen friend. I’m going to file this in the ideas as bad as role select catagory.

Yeah, people have the ability to be a 5-stack. Maybe we should have a per solo-que option? Hmmmmm

That every single Solo player would click due to perceived advantages soft banning 5 locks instead of hard banning them brilliant! …

If there is a pure solo que… you still with me? You still understanding what I’m saying?? If there is a pure solo que, there will be a pure group que as well… Did your mind explode?

There would be no 5-stacks.

3 Likes

Sorry I assumed your ambiguous wording to mean the option that the other guy didn’t alredy suggest more clearly. As I said to him banning 5 stacks will never fly sorry. The idea is horrible. You follow me?

Poor 5 stacks. You can’t ban them. The only option is to have the current system we have then a strictly solo system. Aka solo players can choose to play in the current system because maybe they are trying to find a group to join etc. Then obviously one for only solo no team up button etc.

I fail to see how you can have a problem with a 3 stack but not a problem with a 2 stack. There’s really no difference. The problem you have isn’t with stacks or with blizzard. The problem you have is with the people in the stacks you have interacted with.

They should only allow 2/3/6 stack.

1 Like

"

I love the fallacy of your way of thinking . Like it s totally normal and you rock to kill 4 ennemies all by yourself. And it s because you are super good not because those 4 ennemies were bad . But if the 2 ennemies left kill the 5 of your teammate then it s oh they are so bad . Do you realise the nonsense?

1 Like

You’re calling me “dense”, by you yourself being dumb enough to completely misunderstand what I wrote?
I never said “remove grouping”, I said “I don’t want to be matched into a pre-stacked group of players when I’m solo queuing”.
And I gave more than fair and good enough of a reasons as to why I dislike being matched with these people.

2 Likes

Lmao I think I played with you yesterday. We could have won the game but you started throwing with Sombra and mumbling stuff in voice about how we suck andyou were the only one trying. I think you have a broader problem than just being queued with stacks.

2 Likes

I’m heavily in favor of this. Queing Soloplayers and teams in the same queue leads to a number of disadvantages. For example, like OP said, the team blaming the soloplayer, or not communicating at all. Also, if u group up in a large group getting much better enemies despite not remotely being able to compensate that with communication if u just group up with some friends for a few rounds.

And yes, these are much larger problems than softbanning 5stacks.

1 Like

There should be 2 separate comps including solo role select “regular” comp and premade only “tournament style” comp.
Also, as solo player, I cant care less for stacks. 2 stacks are abused to rank up, and 3+ stacks are far too influencial to the outcome of the games to be allowed in solo que. Regradless of encountering carry/derank stacks on my/enemy team on main/alt acc its allways same negative expirience which leads to 1-sided games.

5 Likes

Agreed. Solo q should be separate so all players would be “singles”. All premade groups should be in group q. Then a 5-stack would not be possible but what can you do, it just wouldn’t.

2 Likes

I did play Sombra yesterday in three matches, where we won two, Anubis and Hanamura. On Lunar Colony, we lost. The team had little to no communication, except “report WildHogTV for throwing” i.e. “report him for playing Sombra”… A hero, mind you, which denied the enemy from healing in nearby healthpacks on the first point, hacked the tanks and denied them from using their abilities for easy and quick kills, AND finished off the enemy supports too on the second point.

If you were in that team, then my mind still hasn’t changed regarding that match, and I stand by my words: you suck.
If you weren’t, then sorry.
Regardless, I don’t remember your battletag at all, as I don’t remember people who stay quiet on the voice chat all the time.

2 Likes