Stop pandering to control freaks

We’ll agree to disagree. I’m not going to get into semantics. So far there is an understanding of what the message of this topic is and that’s good enough for me.

1 Like

The biggest misconception.

A person who flex’s does so not put of mistrust but out of a genuine desire to assist.

Reaper does not fill the same role as widow.

McCree does not fill the same role as doomfist.

Doomfist does not fill the same role as Pharah.

A flex player recognizes hero’s as different tools for different purposes and intends to use that tool belt to its fullest and use them for said purpose.

It has nothing to do with trust or control as they are not telling anyone what to play (although they may ask if you are willing).

This is how I carried myself as a flex.

4 Likes

Youre entire argument is invalidated by the fact that qp classic exists, just play there.

Oh does playing with other players who are as selfish as you and dont want to play tank and support for you a bad experience, gee now you know how solo tank and support players felt before role lock came out.

1 Like

out of likes again, Tickles…why is it always you that suffers?

1 Like

This thread aged badly.

OP:

worry not, Jeff just wrote that the devs do not want hero bans for multiple reasons, and arent working on them

4 Likes

Because I just cannot stay away. I thought I was done with these forums but they keep pulling me in with interesting new(ish) topics suddenly.

3 Likes

looks at LoL and Counter Strike nervously

You are absolutely right. Except that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t have any changes. When a problem has been complained about by enough people for a period of time, it would be worth looking into as the devs. For me, I believe certain heroes should not be top of the meta, so having a say in what gets played every game would improve my overall experience. If I get to see 1 less mei every hour, I am 1 notch happier every hour

Welcome back for the fresh drama. :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

1 Like

Coming back to this post after the afternoon, it seems like there’s more people in the forum than the 2-2-2 fanatics(not rational supporters) claims that oppose 2-2-2 huh.

I’m so relieved… Finally devs put a stop to the nonsense these forums have been coming up with.

Next step will probably be people asking for “Vote to Kick” from games like Siege.
A system where if every other teammate on a team votes one person out of a game, they are removed from the match.

Obviously this could not work on Competitive.

Don’t worry, I’ve got your our back

This is a serious question. How old are you? Why does this forum seem like it’s thoroughly infested by 10-14 year olds, with apologies to half the 10-14 year olds out there? It’s the strangest thing. This is the sort of thread that blows up, and the reasoning in the opening post isn’t even groan worthy. It’s unbelievable.

Is this what social media is like?

I see what you did there

1 Like

:wink:

Lol well look at that, time to eat you words lol

Stylosa was late to Make a YT video about the rumors, and within less than 24 hours video got debunked… and then immediately uploads Hero Ban not coming … Way to milk the views… He must be actually “MENTAL” as he calls it

1 Like

What kind of competitive it was with 5 dps and a healer? It was competitive for you? It was pure garbage. 2.2.2 was hard needed.

1 Like