Stop making the community so corrupted

Or at least show groups. So we know who is being hard-pocketed, tryhard sweating, or throwing. And so we know when “gg” will be spam reported. Groups get solos banned.

Queues are bad for retention. It’s an ADD insta-grat generation and you want them churned fast. Wait times lead to more in-game toxicity when things go wrong, because you can’t next as easily.

Prefer the players decide their own quality vs. quantity trade-offs via LFG. We don’t need to retain false-reporting, 222 entitled crybabies who can’t use in-game tools, like LFG or avoid/mute.

Yep, basically stop rigging and/or expose it to audit. The players should be branding the game “esports ready”, not the marketing guys. The ladder is a rigged joke and the OWL production represents more than the active players-in-queue most nights.

One time. In an interview. With a non-tech streamer. They said it was +3/-3. And that bad guys will be punished by a special forces team. That’s a lot of info right? That’s more then enough for an esport, right?

My last account got permabanned months ago for 3k years just because I took part in a discussion in these forums on Blizz & their stance on the Mei Honk Kong thing. Pls don’t ban me again for vaguely bringing it back up

community should take responsibility for itself