Stop ignoring sombra

Great scott, Marty, you’re a genius! The question is who brings it up: Tom or Chu?

1 Like

Let me guess, you never play Sombra and you’re a Genji or Tracer main?

Anyone saying Sombra is balanced is a joke. She is by far the worst hero in the game, look at her bugs, look at her stats, look at her numbers. She is overwhelmingly poor and can be outplayed in about any 1-1, let alone in a team fight. They needed a year to buff her and only two weeks to nerf her into the ground again without any PTR-test. Nerfed her EMP-rate, nerfed her hack, introduced a ton of new bugs and “buffed” her gun.

I guess “a good place” is in the bike room of the game, cleaning the other heroes bikes.

3 Likes

I’m just a guy wishing that Blizzard wouldn’t gaslight their own players.

2 Likes

Playing with Sombra’s spread.

Okay.

4 Likes

That is what i said she is the worst hero in the game

Research who complained most about her abilities prior to her changes. The "pros"in OWL. :roll_eyes:

Now other supposed well known Sombra players want her changes reversed.

In the end, even the so called “pros” whine when their specific hero’s game mechanics are changed.

In the end, there are always going to be players that will not be pleased. Including those in the pro league.

Guess they don’t want a character who can destroy their precious comps.

2 Likes

Imagine a counter to Tracer, oh no the horror! Better nerf her to the ground.

3 Likes

Oh look!

They fixed the Translocator bug! But instead your healthpack hack is for the enemies now!

4 Likes

They giveth, and they taketh away.

2 Likes

Lol, it keeps getting better.

1 Like
1 Like

Daily reminder that Sombra is still garbage despite the promise of “making sure she lands in a good spot”…

#JusticeForSombra

But they nailed it.
A good spot for Sombra is rock bottom, so she wouldn’t be able to hurt anyone ;p

1 Like

Nope, not good enough. She needs to go lower, her hack is too oppressive :roll_eyes: and apparently shouldn’t effect persons’ favorite heroes.

Maybe one day she’ll be able to crawl out…

#JusticeForSombra

1 Like

True, but its never for the better. Look at the PTR Symmetra right now. She is destroyed…I enjoyed playing her, and I love her as a character. At least her look and character is still intact. But I won’t be playing her if her current PTR status is released.

I’d love to see Sombra get some changes. Like not getting taken out of cloak, when taking damage. Let her flicker when she takes damage to reveal her position, but not full on remove her cloak.

Same with her hack. It shouldn’t stop when taking damage. Make it take longer, but don’t let it stop…

Hey, Sombra’s invisible for a reason.

Sombra and Bastion. The club of heroes wrecked by patches meant to “fix” them…

#JusticeForSombra