Stop doomfist from being able to climb walls with his punch already

It’s beyond stupid that he can scale walls with his punch.

61 Likes

Agreed.

Also Blizzard, stop letting people aim with their mouse. God knows mechanical skill is overpowered as is.

27 Likes

first we gotta stop allowing mercy to fly straight up when she flies to people

40 Likes

Because that’s totally the same as @ 1:53

35 Likes

Imagine comparing something that is obviously not intended to aim

28 Likes

Gee, learning how a game engine works in order how to manipulate it and perform better. Because no other game community has ever done that, ever.

19 Likes

They should just stop it. You shouldn’t able to climb walls by punching against it. 2:38 is another example of where it shouldn’t be possible.

7 Likes

The W key should be unbound by default tbh.

5 Likes

Hey its a perfectly good mechanic even if it wasn’t intended, you know like how Mercy leap, I mean its often bad to do that jump anyways because it makes you easier to kill.

9 Likes

It may not be possible to fix with the current engine.

That’s the difference though, Blizzard consistently removes engine oversights that allow for a more complicated system of movement.

Whereas Valve cares as much as they usually do.

There's a second opinion for you.
3 Likes

Mate. You literally are stating why the person above wants this busted mechanic to go.
There is no skill whatsoever in doing diagonal punches.

19 Likes

You say that like more freedom of movement is a bad thing.

…Where did I say anything about valve?

1 Like

It’s as intended as mercy super jump or it wouldn’t exist anymore. They got rid of it for Brigitte and Moira but not Doomfist.

2 Likes

Really? It’s pretty easy then, no? A 13 min video demonstrating and explaining it? lol.

7 Likes

So that everyone, including supports can kill him?
Get good and stop listening to music while you play.

6 Likes

I didn’t imply anything.

It’s simply a trend that Blizzard has been following.

Genji’s ledge stuff and Brig’s superjump have been removed.

I brought up Valve as an example.

And Freedom of movement isn’t bad, but movement itself is one of the ways power can be limited in a hero, so giving a hero too much movement can be a little… frustrating?

There's a second opinion for you.
2 Likes

It should be removed. Heroes with his killing power shouldn’t be able to scale large distances like that, tech or not. It looks more like an exploitation of his movement.

The problem isn’t the sound, the problem is him scaling THAT MUCH DISTANCE.
For a hero that excels in close combat like that, exploiting movement like that in a way that isn’t intended isn’t optimal.

Removing the ability to abuse mechanics like that will leave room for him to get buffed. You can’t have it both ways.

12 Likes

A 13min video means nothing.
You telling me 13 min video about a class setup for a gun where you one shot with no brains requires brains?
The 13min video btw I watched it too. All it dies is explain what a diagonal punch is and where to do it and how to do it. As I said it’s not really a skillfull mechanic

2 Likes

Much rather they rework his passive than remove tech

1 Like