Stop creating supports with dps aspect

This game is builded too much for the dps players … Create support with dps aspect so dps player can play this role such a bs…

I didn’t realize how much I use Valkyrie to frag enemies until I tested a “Mass Res” Workshop on PTR and realized just how plain Mercy is without Valk to go easily finish off low targets retreating or Nano Valk or to just help save your life.

2 Likes

wtf are you on about dps are the first to be eclipsed by the meta.
Of all the dps the 9nly one that actually does dps is zen.
baptiste literally only has a hitscan gun and all his abilities are support focused.
The only healer actually played as a dos thos is brig and she plays more like an off tank right now

Lets just get rid of all self-healing on DPS and tanks then lol

Posts like these are why adding Mercy in the game at all was a mistake.

Reminds me of a thread i made a few days ago:

1 Like

Also stop giving tanks DPS and stop giving DPS survival abilities.

It’s pretty obvious that every role should rely on the other two roles for everything except their own primary role.

So you just want supports to only pocket you & play like AI…
And then let them die when they cant dps if theyre in danger when someone like genji/tracer are harrassing backline?

Sometimes I wonder people in this forum…

Support job is to support not to deal dmg. This game dont have role q and people are forced to play support even if they are awful. Most of times ending with more dmg than heal i am talking for bad Moira and Baptiste. Atleast bad support healer will heal more with mercy than Moira and Baptiste. This community i dont know want to support but want to deal dmg too absurd!

I disagree. You can CHOOSE to play her that way, but it isn’t optimal. Any support can be played that way. If you’re in Valk and see low targets, you better bet your butt I’m flying in and fragging them down. Or if my team doesn’t need healing, I’ll go in the back line and kill the enemy supports myself.

This exact statement can be said about any support. One of my friends made a comment saying, “I don’t even know why Bap has a gun. You almost never have an opportunity to actually use it.” But we’re also high MMR and harder damage and focus is made on the team.

I completely disagree. They should stop making dps with support aspects instead.

I assumed they did this so that people would be more likely to pick support. I think it’s a good thing.

So uh, how are those supports supposed to defend themselves if they have no way to deal damage?

And if they have a way to deal damage, some will use them as DPS when they feel forced to choose a support to conform but don’t want to actually play as one.

“I don’t want Supports to contribute damage to a team fight or have some way to defend themselves! All Supports should be walking target practice dummies!”

Cheers,
~ PyroPanda

1 Like

Wait… so Supports are bad when they have a DPS aspect but also when they absolutely don’t have it like Mercy?
I guess Supports are never allowed to not be blamed for everything bad happening.

It is optimal to frag when the opportunity presents itself, but that’s not the point. Had Mercy never existed we wouldn’t be questioning a support’s ability to frag in a game based around 6 combatants per team and focus fire.

Survivability my friend and mobility they dont need dmg to defend themselfs!

We can but then all these “Mercy-emos” will come to cry “The new hero is boring like mercy” cuz she only heal -_-…

That’s the community’s fault. They perceive Mercy as solely pacifist, which is incorrect, especially with Valkyrie. Every match has an opportunity for Mercy to use her gun. It’s up to the player to capitalize on that or not, which falls back into community perception that Mercy shouldn’t. It’s not the hero design at fault - it’s the community.

Yes THESE BOTH ARE THINGS WHAT SUPPORTS SHOULD DO TO GET ULT CHARGE… If you even know what that means (since not that im never gonna rank shame people cause its toxic but no offense I checked your rank after watching your profile cause I was bit intrested soo idk : p)

Bad support you say? Maybe you should stop feeding & stop crying after you didnt got heals or something?

Lmao role que doesnt have nothing to do with this ffs…
Youre points doesnt make any sense at all.