Stop Complaining About Hanzo

Explain.
(20 Characters)

Faster projectile speed means more consistent hits means faster ult charge and higher kill potential

Storm arrows are easier to land than scatter and you can finish a kill with storm arrows only to turn and get another kill with the same arrow CD (which is insanely short, btw)

His leap has too short of a CD on top of his high damage and wall climbing, being dove should be a weak point against him, instead he has the mobility and damage to survive it.

He is strong even against pharah now with his new arrow speed. His kit is simply too strong. He’s a better barrier buster than junkrat even with his new storm arrow ability.

idk, the list goes on

edit:
also his movement speed isn’t reduced during storm arrows the same way it is with his primary - so he still is fairly evasive with that ability up, on top of the super high burst potential

4 Likes

When he isn’t broken we will stop ok ?

4 Likes
  1. I agree with this.
  2. Scatter was a lot easier to land because all you had to do was shoot at their feet.
  3. Leap was just a small change and he was never countered by dive.
    D.va: Huge head hit box and once defense matrix went down you scatter and shes dead
    Winston: Shoot from range and if he gets close Scatter.
    Tracer: Scatter or shoot in head(Most Tracers have a very linear movment when trying to stick pulse bomb or 1 clip because if you move around its harder to do)
    Genji: Bait out deflect and shoot him/scatter
    Lucio: Eazy to shoot when wall riding because of linear movement. Scatter if hes getting close to boop.

4: He was always strong against Pharah because of his burst potential with the 1 arrow and her linear movement is much easier to track that someone A+D and crouch spamming on the ground.

5: His Burst potential was weakened do to the ability to react to the Storm arrows but not the Scatter

Seeing as how he makes the other DPS obsolete by doing their roles better than them. Also his kit has no weakness besides his lack of self healing. How is that not OP?

1 Like

Or perhaps its because he can perform the roles of McCree, Widow and Reaper all while having better mobility than all of them?

3 Likes

He has always been able to

No? He was never a consistent sniper, McCree was a better dps option because of his versatility compared to Hanzo and Reaper was a better option for tank busting…

2 Likes

What??? Hanzo has always been a better tank buster and Mccree isnt more versatile. Hanzo has more range and dps up close with scatter and Headshots and a better ult.

No, Ana’s shots do damage over time (DOT)
Hanzo’s storm arrows is a form of consistent burst damage.
The best kind of damage in Overwatch, and second best to “percent health true damage,” but anyway…

Hanzo is pushing the other DPS heroes out of the meta, that it something that cannot be argued with because it is presently happening.

Mercy and Rein are at 10 and 11% picks, the highest of all picks currently.
You’ve got Moira on 7%
Brigitte on 6%
Zen on 5%
Ana on 4%

Then we go over to the DPS;
Hanzo 6%
Genji 3%
Pharah 3%
Junkrat 3%
Mccree 3%

See the difference?

If you guys want to continue this conversation hmu tomorrow on Discord and im down to talk about this :slight_smile: too tired rn to type if not its all good! I love debating issues i feel strong on. Bitconnect#3943

1 Like

You could just bump this thread tomorrow too. Might even still be active haha

i mean i guess but talking is so much better

1 Like

oh, you meant discord for ACTUALLY TALKING?? AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

have a g’night

He’s very clearly overpowered. This shouldn’t even be up for discussion. He’s outperforming every other DPS.

the forum ppl will keep complaining non-stop till he got nerfed to the ground.
I got this from DVA experience… DVA booster dmg is 10hp now, because of forum noise.

I wouldn’t call sonic arrow downgraded. It’s range was decreased but but it can be used more frequently and has less downtime.

What does overtuned mean?

Ah that’s a difficult one. Basically, overtuned is used to refer to a hero that has say elements of their kit that are a bit too strong, but overall aren’t so out of balance to warrant the “overpowered” label. Overpowered is then used for heroes that are clearly performing far too well. For some people that is them being a must pick or whatever.

It’s kind of an arbitrary determination the person makes. Some people will react well if you use the term “overtuned” yet get defensive or hostile if you use the term “overpowered” and such.

It’s weird. I don’t fully understand it myself, and there is no generally accepted standard to differentiate one from the other. Overtuned is the safer choice lmao.

Like I said,