Stop Complaining About Hanzo

Or perhaps its because he can perform the roles of McCree, Widow and Reaper all while having better mobility than all of them?

3 Likes

He has always been able to

No? He was never a consistent sniper, McCree was a better dps option because of his versatility compared to Hanzo and Reaper was a better option for tank busting…

2 Likes

What??? Hanzo has always been a better tank buster and Mccree isnt more versatile. Hanzo has more range and dps up close with scatter and Headshots and a better ult.

No, Ana’s shots do damage over time (DOT)
Hanzo’s storm arrows is a form of consistent burst damage.
The best kind of damage in Overwatch, and second best to “percent health true damage,” but anyway…

Hanzo is pushing the other DPS heroes out of the meta, that it something that cannot be argued with because it is presently happening.

Mercy and Rein are at 10 and 11% picks, the highest of all picks currently.
You’ve got Moira on 7%
Brigitte on 6%
Zen on 5%
Ana on 4%

Then we go over to the DPS;
Hanzo 6%
Genji 3%
Pharah 3%
Junkrat 3%
Mccree 3%

See the difference?

If you guys want to continue this conversation hmu tomorrow on Discord and im down to talk about this :slight_smile: too tired rn to type if not its all good! I love debating issues i feel strong on. Bitconnect#3943

1 Like

You could just bump this thread tomorrow too. Might even still be active haha

i mean i guess but talking is so much better

1 Like

oh, you meant discord for ACTUALLY TALKING?? AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

have a g’night

He’s very clearly overpowered. This shouldn’t even be up for discussion. He’s outperforming every other DPS.

the forum ppl will keep complaining non-stop till he got nerfed to the ground.
I got this from DVA experience… DVA booster dmg is 10hp now, because of forum noise.

I wouldn’t call sonic arrow downgraded. It’s range was decreased but but it can be used more frequently and has less downtime.

What does overtuned mean?

Ah that’s a difficult one. Basically, overtuned is used to refer to a hero that has say elements of their kit that are a bit too strong, but overall aren’t so out of balance to warrant the “overpowered” label. Overpowered is then used for heroes that are clearly performing far too well. For some people that is them being a must pick or whatever.

It’s kind of an arbitrary determination the person makes. Some people will react well if you use the term “overtuned” yet get defensive or hostile if you use the term “overpowered” and such.

It’s weird. I don’t fully understand it myself, and there is no generally accepted standard to differentiate one from the other. Overtuned is the safer choice lmao.

Like I said,

How about storm arrow fires 3 arrow. and halfed cooldown?

What are you talking about??? What is different on Pc vs Console??? Aiming? because i can hit my shots on Xbox more consistently than a lot of people on pc.

His E made him a tank buster and shield buster, and shields used to be a weakness for him.

No. Hes a long range, close range, mobile, one shot, burst damage, barrier breaker, wall hacker with the fastest charging ultimate and he counters armor.

He is way over powered.

1 Like

There’s barely any reason to run any other DPS than Hanzo. At most maybe you can consider Widow to go with him, but currently Hanzo outclasses all other DPSes.

But sure he’s all “fine”. Must be because Zarya/Brig/Mercy/etc are ridiculously OP but not Handsoap.