Stop acting like nanoblade has no counters

“Where only one or a few anecdotes are presented, there is a larger chance that they may be unreliable due to cherry-picked samples of typical cases. Similarly, psychologists have found that due to cognitive bias people are more likely to remember notable or unusual examples rather than typical examples. Thus, even when accurate, anecdotal evidence is not necessarily representative of a typical experience. Accurate determination of whether an anecdote is typical requires statistical evidence. Misuse of anecdotal evidence is an informal fallacy and is sometimes referred to as the “person who” fallacy (“I know a person who…”; “I know of a case where…” etc.) which places undue weight on experiences of close peers which may not be typical.”

This took me 30 seconds to find

Why these specifics characters? I never claimed them to be an easy character.

1 Like

And you still haven’t bothered to present any counter evidence to Overbuff resouce, which was what we were both arguing about earlier when you insulted me and declared you were done debating with me and were not going to provide any evidence.

I figured a DPS and support should be fine, would you prefer a different DPS or support? I am more than game for the challenge alone.

Again, as I have stated, you can find the evidence yourself, all I am doing is stating that it is true, if you choose to investigate the validity of the claims I have made, that’s on you to do, not me.

I never claimed any support or DPS player to be easy anywhere. However, you claimed that Genji is easy and takes no skill.

I think Zarya is easy and takes no skill
Oh, would you look at that, I hit masters by playing Zarya. Your turn!

1 Like

No, what happened was I presented overbuff. You challenged its validity. I asked you to provide a different source based on that challenge. You refused.

Zarya is neither a DPS or a support. Look dude, if you just want to see which of us can go to masters on a DPS I’m game for the challenge alone. Legit, am. Got no actual beef with you, and I love a good gaming challenge.

If I fail at it, I will even admit it. Otherwise what was the point of the challenge?

Yes I have claimed that Torb 1.0 had a 65% winrate and Pharah had the highest dps winrate in gm. Those are my claims, and they prove that stats are poor representation of a heroes impact or strength in overwatch. I have made those claims, they are true, if you want to question the validity on them, by all means look them up.

Congrats, that is usually something no one could’ve ever figured out. However, you still claimed Genji to be easy. Please, hit masters by playing him since he is such an overpowered character! I even said you could just hit diamond by one-tricking him to win this challenge.

Now you are strafing away from the debate, which is a very common trait of yours. A very big weakness when it comes to arguments.

1 Like

You questioned the validity of a source with out providing evidence. Feel free to provide a different citation for genjis stats or an alternative resource than overbuff. That is on you.

Not sying away from the debate. If you want to discuss the merits of Genji and his ease I am here to do so, and if you want to do a DPS to masters this season I will gladly friend you and we can do a friendly challenge where I will do Genji if you choose a different DPS or Support. Fair?

See this is for some reason very hard for you to understand. You claimed Genji to be easy and no skill. I haven’t claimed any DPS characters to be this. So, it doesn’t make sense that we have a race to the rank. It’d only make sense for you to do it so you can prove how easy the character is.

1 Like

My evidence is the Torb and Pharah winrates, why make me repeat that again? That is the evidence against the source, because those stats came from overbuff. It isnt on me to link those stats if you feel the need to question their validity, it’s on you. It’s not just about overbuff either, I’m not sure where you got that from, any tracking source is muddled in terms of winrates in overwatch, because of how overwatch tracks winrate, and provate profiles being opt out, causing only people who are proud of their stats to actually unprivate.

Good job ignoring that your anecdotal evidence argument from earlier was proven wrong instead of conceding the point.

I’m not going to waste my time on a challenge that I see no merit in if you won’t under take at minimum the same challenge. There’s nothing in that for me and the data points it would provide for the purposes of this debate would be weeks out, so it’s not relevant to this debate at hand.

We have the stats on overbuff which are showing him to be massively improved, we have the patch notes that denote his skill ceiling has been dropped. We know he is easier now than he was even a few weeks ago by default.

I’m willing to put up if you are willing to.

Except your evidence doesn’t remove overbuff as a resource, it merely questions its stats on Torb and Phara (who are as you may have noticed not Genji). If you have an alternative set of statistics to provide as a counter point by all means link them and I will browse those statistics, otherwise you said, and I quote:

"

So again, citations please.

The challenge would prove your point that Genji is an easy hero. I haven’t said ANYTHING about any DPS being easy, that’s only you. If you can find me calling any DPS easy and no skill, I’ll gladly one-trick them to Masters.

How about this, tonight why don’t you and I log into overwatch and test Genji instead. We can get data points so much faster than the entire Season.

Amazing, your bad faith arguments that Torb and Pharah having extremely misleading statistics, but somehow dont call into question stats on Overbuff require the upmost mental gymnastics. If their is a water plant that screwed up the water for some cities, you wont go to that plant for water, it has proved it isnt a reliable source of water. There is no “alternative” set of statistics because i am not trying to prove anything but the fact that using statistics like winrate in overwatch are not valid.

I said those call into question those stats. Not all stats. You have yet to provide ANY counter evidence to the Genji stats. Do you have another source for overwatch statistics or not?

All overwatch stats come from the same place, opt in open profiles. Im not going to get alternative Genji stats, because there arent reliable sources on overwatch stats because of how winrate in overwatch is calculated. Dont deflect away from the argument that you provided stats that Genji had a high winrate and thus, he is easy. I know he has a high winrate, all I said was that characters like Torb 1.0 and Pharah have incredibly high winrates too, so a metric like that is exetremely unreliable in determining even meta presence, and moreso ease of use, which is what we are debating. I concede that Genji is op af right now, but I do not concede that he is an easy character to play.