Stocked in bronze 4

Its the fourth time that i win the 5 matches and im still blocked in bronze 4. how is it possible?

2 Likes

You might be experiencing either the bug that prevents your rank from being adjusted or the bug in which during a rerank, your initial rank is demoted five subdivisions before the adjustment takes place. There’s tons of posts under my thread about players with those exact bugs if you’d like to read more about it. Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Incorrect Rank Adjustment. Any help in spreading the word about this thread would be greatly appreciated.

im upping all the reports regarding not being able to rank up to see if they actually take a look at it

1 Like

The bug isnt even in game anymore

the same thing happens to me when i should go up in 3

1 Like

i still have it when u get up in bronze 4 and shold go into 3 it shows 4 and next time it happens it shows 5

1 Like

Lol no. Its no ladder dude

what do u mean with that

1 Like

Just because u win u dont climb

That is verifiably false. Blizzard recently removed performance based mmr adjustment, which you can read about in this blog post: Overwatch 2 Developer Blog: Explaining matchmaker goals and plans, part 2 - News - Overwatch.

Q: So you don’t take the number of eliminations, damage dealt, healing provided, or any other scoreboard stats to adjust my MMR after each match?
A: In Overwatch 2, your MMR adjustment after every match is not impacted by your performance in each match (regardless of your skill tier). This is for a few reasons. We don’t want players to be focused on doing things other than trying to focus on the objectives and win the match. Dealing the most damage or getting kills won’t help your team if your actions don’t help them push the payload or capture a control point. Also, for some heroes, especially those in the support role, it can be challenging to determine if the numbers they produce reflect their skill.

As for the bugs regarding the inaccurate rank adjustment, those are very much still in the game and there are numerous threads about people experiencing those bugs posted daily since Overwatch 2 launched, which if you’d like you can read more about in the megathread: The Competitive Bugs Megathread.