Still nothing for Sombra

Im litterally on my Second Account.

Hey, maybe they’ll respond to one of the fifty threads on her now? Although on that separate pro player forum, they probably just keep saying “NO FIX SOMBRA” over and over again

3 Likes

I can’t believe they did nothing. Like. Nothing at all.

How did they reach that decision? What happened to making sure she landed in a good spot?

2 Likes

Thats a lie so we shut up. Everyone knows it.

4 Likes

Over two months, they haven’t acknowledged the bugs exist…

3 Likes
3 Likes

You have no time on her. You are objectively incorrect. She can’t solo carry EVER.

1 Like

She’s got a nasty hack bug on PC. It keeps her from competing hacks. Once that gets cleared up she’ll be good. I play her on console where she’s bug free and she’s great in this meta.

Right, then obviously you’ve done this before everytime you’ve played Sombra with all 0 minutes of playtime on her, right?

I play on console as well and she is very far from “bug free” The bugs are just less noticeable because the pace of play is slower.

What bugs have you been experiencing? I’ve been logging a lot of time with her over the last month and haven’t noticed anything.

You can hack through a brig shield sometimes even when she points it at you. No hacking animation plays and its really weird.

Also on console for me,
Several detrimental interactions where hack will go through or break when it clearly shouldn’t.

Hack breaks whenever tracer blinks.

Los checks really misbehave on pharah.
The translocator bug also exists on console
Off the top of my head, yeah

Thank you for the good laugh. I have never seen a Sombra carry her entire team, not even top 500 sombra players can’t.

1 Like

Also the hack sometimes jumps between targets mid channel.

That’s a latency issue not a bug. Players with high ping have always been able to hack through Rein shield occasionally. Brigitte’s shield doesn’t fully cover her either. You can hack her if she’s not looking directly at her with the shield up.

Do you even play her?

1 Like

This is intentional

I haven’t noticed this myself but I’ll look out for it.

What is the bug exactly?

Not sure what you mean. The hack sometimes targets closer enemies instead of the tearget your looking at but I’ve never had it change targets once it latches.

It’s not though, the animation of Sombras hand doesn’t even happen. It also happen twice in two different games where I have low ping. I know the difference between a latency issue and a blatant bug.

You need to post a video. Literally every time she hacks through a shield it boils down to latency.

As for the mid hack switching targets, I’ve never seen that. I haven’t even heard from other players of this happening.