Still no nerf to Sombra

It’s ridiculous who is paying you to allow her to be in this state? no other hero has been this disruptive to the game.

Hey but no matter!, soon this game will find out!

8 Likes

I don’t see why Sombra would need one, she falls off hard and is one of the weaker flankers.

19 Likes

EMP should go from 3 sec ability lockout to 2.25 seconds (2x down to 1.5x the normal ability lockout duration).

She’s not even very good

I sometimes can’t tell if I’m gaslighting people or not smh

18 Likes

Sombras are both figuratively and literally invisible.

Low impact hero. There’s much worse offenders

2 Likes

She doesn’t half annoy Widows, though. Thank you, Sombra.

I just want to pat myself on the back for a second

Rialto defense QP game, came out as Sombra. We had a Doom

Enemy was on Doom, I threw myself into the water and came back as Tracer so they could enjoy themselves :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Before nerfing Sombra, they should first repair her abilities. It’s ridiculous that she has so little control over the abilities she relies on so heavily. Her rework seems to have been secretly implemented by an intern!

1 Like

She should only be good against Widowmaker. Sombra is one that could use 225 HP honestly.

Most other flankers can deal with Widow fine as well as other heroes. I do not see why Sombra should revolve around only countering Widow.

1 Like

Due to the 0.25-second delay on teleportation and the easily intercepted exit point, that says something else! Sombra essentially has the lowest effective health pool because of it!

3 Likes

She doesn’t just counter Widow tbh, she counters jank in general while being one of the biggest offenders herself.

Ball, Doom, etc. would probably need to be reworked if Sombra wasn’t able to keep them in check.

I’ll only allow it if they didn’t have a Widow.

2 Likes

It’s funny how aware players are getting that they avoid coubter play for the whole lobby to have more fun. I died 3 times in a row to a widow while playing widow and sure I could swap for the east win on sombra but then they’ll also go sombra and then nobody is having fun except me. :joy:

1 Like

I’d argue that if there’s a Widow in the lobby no one’s having fun to begin with.

1 Like

Counterwatch is just a consequence of horrible game design.

I find Sombra more fun in theory than execution. Except for killing Widow who is just the worst. I don’t play much Sombra nowadays

Maybe we can buff Ball and Doom instead. I know Ball is in an ok spot but Doom I am not sure.

Doom does not need any kind of buff lol he is good.

Sounds good to me, Sombra being his counter should be alright then.