Still no mercy and zen nerfs?

Well you can also kill the zen and rid of the discord that way.

JUST KILL ZEN YES LOL THANK U

Let me just kill the zen in the back while im discorded and a hitscan/echo melts me in 0.000001 seconds LOL ty bruv

4 Likes

would be easy if he wasn’t being pocketed by mercy or bap having IF for him to insta win a duel

mercy zen can still be dove but usually requires team effort to which they swap brig zen and you lose

1 Like

Nerf Damage boost? Bro…

5 Likes

Zen is busted, Mercy is slightly broken, good luck convincing the plat Mercy mains in here though that their hero is broken while they have bad movement and die to random stuff.

the amount of people that come here to defend mercy while they completely ignore data showing she has been broken for a long time now zzzzzzz

1 Like

Sorry dude both are balanced

7 Likes

your profile checks out …

2 Likes

Wym- I’m a Mercy main? Don’t get pissy at me my guy.

3 Likes

If dmg boost was fine & nearly unchanged 2016-2020, don’t you think a fault in damage boost (2021) would stem from dama…

no, using our brains should be a war crime…

8 Likes

I would recommend you using your brain bucko. The whole game is totally different now , tanks got mega nerfed to the ground so damage boost obviously gained more lethality with no way of mitigating the damage

honestly you guys seem to play a totally different game in lower elo i dont understand. do u play with no monitor or how come u think the game is still the same when everything got nerfed into oblivion?

2 Likes

And if damage boost is suddenly a problem

As a mechanic that boosts damage :roll_eyes:

But damage boost… hasn’t changed

Omg…

Could it be…

That maybe damage

But that’s not possible??

Or???

Yes tanks are net weaker…

But the overall damage in this game is not lower than before…

Then is it possible that damage boost has become a problem to you because of…

D…

TANK NERFS?!!!

Gosh this is so complicated :pensive: I’m not smart enough for it

Hey! I’ve made it pretty far playing on a microwave 🥲

12 Likes

Have you ever stopped to consider the fact that maybe it’s the DPS who are problematic?

Damage boost does absolute crap unless the DPS is able to do his/her/their job. And also considering the fact that Mercy herself doesn’t do any damage, maybe it’s the DPS that need readjusting?

11 Likes

Oh no yeetles, you fell for the bait too. Get out while you still can! Run FAR FAR AWAY

4 Likes

Mercy needs no nerf

Your stats are not compelling since they are gathered from some 3rd party website with an unknown sample size and unknown methodologies.
I don’t care if it’s “The best we have”. It’s not compelling

If you can’t kill one of the most defenseless heroes you’re dealing with a git gud problem

7 Likes

you shouldve been mercy :slight_smile:

Oh yes because it should be easy to kill someone in a 2v1. R/sarcasm

Of course your team can do the same! Like everyone has the ability to swap! Even you!

Like you can swap to pharah to counter the brig, or to hog on tank to one shot that zen.

Or better yet you can anti nade them with ana if healing is the issue.

But no no no.

You much rather complain that the enemy is playing the game better then you. :wink:

1 Like

Mercy is like the least survivable support in the game. Leave my girl alone for once!

3 Likes

Mercy is balanced so she’s not getting nerfed. Keep crying about it tho! It’s funny

6 Likes

Uhh what? Not true in the slightest.

3 Likes