Still have yet to get a single Wrecking Ball item from a lootbox

I have every unlockable item in the game and have opened a bunch of lootboxes before and after they said the loot box issue was fixed. But i am still only getting duplicates and have not gotten a single wrecking ball item yet.
I will add that I was able to get 5 wrecking ball items thanks to the twitch prime wrecking ball boxes. But nothing from any standard boxes.

1 Like

Pics, or it didn’t happen.

I played last night and did not get a duplicate out of 4 boxes. All Hammond items.

3 Likes

Yeah, this is a bait post.

2 Likes

Well it’s not the bug, I guess it’s just bad luck :man_shrugging:

Also, 0 posts, account not linked to battle net account, “I have every unlockable item in the game”, pretty unlikely this is a real post “Mike”

3 Likes

I have only gotten Hammond loot since the new patch…

I dont think its just bad luck after opening 20+

• Bug said to be fixed
  • Nobody else having this problem

Either bad luck, you didn’t get the bug fix, or you’re sitting on a thrown of lies. If you were effected by the bug then your lootboxes would’ve been refunded too

Have you tried knocking on wood?

Well they said it could take up to a week for lootboxes to get refunded. Also the only thing i can think of then is maybe the bug somehow still exists for people who had lootboxes saved previous to the patch? I had 135 unopened lootboxes before the patch( I know you cant get wrecking ball items out of those ones) but maybe that is somehow affecting it? I mean there would be zero reason for me to lie about any of this

2 Likes

Perhaps it could just be that the bug fix hasn’t taken affect for all, that would make the most sense in this instance

Yeah I suppose so. Well guess not much for me too do now besides keep playing and opening loot boxes and see what happens.

New loot boxes are opened last. Post a screenshot showing you now have no unopened loot boxes, then a screenshot showing you have everything in the hero gallery except only your 5 Wrecking Ball items from your Twitch boxes. That should be easy enough. A screenshot of a new box opening would help your case too.

I also doubt you received 20 loot boxes in the last 22 hours unless you made a purchase, so you seem to be lying or exaggerating.

Every item except for a few achievement sprays, also the 5 wrecking ball items. Also are you saying that i’d have to open all of the previous boxes first before the new ones because the news ones go to the end? Also i cant post images yet. So here ya go, next best thing i can do
gyazo(dot)com/3055adb13c648ec45ba372fa1a68dda3
gyazo(dot)com/07e4c233259f6837eadc9cbdd7da43cf

Image from Gyazo

Image from Gyazo

Your old loot boxes wouldn’t affect any newer items since all items in the loot box are determined when you receive it

If those lootboxes of yours where gained BEFORE the fix was done, is pretty likely you will still get duplicates.

The content of a lootbox is determined the moment the lootbox was generated. That’s why there is a chance to still get duplicates instead of hamster items.

All the new lootboxes gained after the fix shouldn’t be affected by the issue.

1 Like

Yeah i know that but they stated that new lootboxes are opened last, so does that mean that lets say I level up right now and get a lootbox, that lootbox wouldnt get opened until i opened the other 137?

Yes it would be your most recent loot box and you would have to open all the other ones first, it would be lootbox 137 and you’d have to open the other 136

Okay well im pretty sure that solves it then. I always thought the most recent lootbox gained was the next one opened. God im an idiot

If this was real, you would have posted in the proper place. Since this is a bug, then maybe the bug report section, and not here.