Status update on Widow's bugs? Attempt #6

Continuing the discussion from Widow Bug/Issue Megathread w/ Video Examples (updated 4 May 2018):

Still waiting, still trying.

Posted onto Reddit, got no response. No surprise there.

Have you tried making a post like this in the Bug Report section of the forums? You may hopefully get some luck there! :smiley:

I’ve seen numerous posts in the past regarding Junkrat, Moira, Sombra etc and a large chunk of them do get looked into! You may stand a chance of it getting noticed faster there rather than other posts drowning this one out.

Good job for staying committed though, hopefully it works out for you :smiley:

I know the bug list has already been received by Blizzard, a community manager passed it along in November. What I’m seeking is a followup response where they go through each bug/issue one-by-one, which has traditionally been requested and responded to in the General Discussion forum.

1 Like

Oh! Well it’s good that it was passed along and hopefully they’re looking into it for you! :smiley:

Hopefully you get some news soon too, I for one know the grappling hook issue has been around for aaaaaaages (where it flies somewhere totally different to where you aim) and its long overdue a fix/acknowledgement its being looked into :smiley: