Stats/time played incorrect

It’s saying I only have 25 minutes played total, but I’ve played over 200 matches… I’m really confused about it and I feel like it’s linked to the fact that I’m not able to rank up in competitive after 21 wins.

2 Likes

I have the same issue. I can’t seem to rank up despite winning over 21 matches.

1 Like

I’ve not played ranked at all yet. But I’m still having the same issue, I guess it’s the same for everyone.
My total hours keep going down. Since the game came I’ve probably played about 10 games as Sojourn, but it says I have 8 mins on her.
I see weird stats mid game like 9000% sleep dart accuracy and stuff like that, or negative numbers for random stats.

I’m kinda just glad to be playing the game after not being able to for much of the first 4 days or so, but I am a bit anxious that my stats will always be messed up from now on and all my OW1 progress is lost to some database issue.

2 Likes

Has anyone heard updates yet about getting all our play time hours and character stats/hours back? I haven’t seen anything posted

1 Like

yes it’s in the post on top of the forum

1 Like

I have an issue with my hero playtime specifically
started playing a week ago, my hero play time hasn’t updated since the first two days. None of the heroes I’ve been playing show up on my hero playtime and the overall playtime isn’t even right. I use a Nitro 5 Gaming laptop and have no other issues with the game except this. Iv’e seen lots of other people with this problem but I haven’t found anyone who has the issue I have of playtime not showing up?? It makes me wanna rip my hair out I wanna be able to see how long iv’e been playing my mains :confused:

1 Like

ughh thats so annoying

1 Like

The problem with console play time/stats being incorrect was identified in October, and still nothing has been patched through to correct.

2 Likes

Even after the Update today, my stats and time is still completely wrong… the playtime even changed again…
I had over 1.000 hours of playtime and now i have 400. My playtime with Lucio was 308 hours and now 26… and everything is just mixed up.
Hopefully they fix it soon. :frowning:

2 Likes

Did they ever fix this or does anyone know if they plan to fix this cause I had hundreds of hours taken

2 Likes

They have; October 22nd. I can’t believe there has been no update since then though, it is INCREDIBLY frustrating. I have been posting about it WEEKLY since release in hopes of it being released–but nothing. The Overwatch blizzard team claims they are more focused on communicating with us— yet do we EVER see anybody reply to us or make updates in the forums? Nah. Rarely.

1 Like

They said it would take 4 weeks we’re almost in FEB. PLS give us information about the Career Profiles

2 Likes

Blizzard - blink twice if you hear us lowly console players with missing play time stats :sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

Is the hours played ever going to be fixed? Even now my total is still lower than it was at the end of Overwatch 1.

1 Like

Bump. And same as everyone above

2 Likes

Stats are still completely wrong, time played isn’t going up, my win rate is 334% on widow and tracer neither of which I play. No progress being tracked at all or displaying my correct information to begin with which is killing any ounce of will to want to play the game. No sense of progression whatsoever with these issues and levels being removed. And no the battle pass doesn’t count.

3 Likes

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here’s a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Incorrect Competitive Career Statistics Page. Any help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads would be greatly appreciated.

Bumping up this post again.

1 Like

Good news, Aaron Keller officially acknowledged the career profile bug in a recent twitter reply, saying that they’re hoping to have a fix in for this in the mid season release in early September.

Link here: https://twitter.com/ControlWolf/status/1691708127794938191

Link to the competitive bugs megathread for anyone experiencing issues with their competitive career profile as well: The Competitive Bugs Megathread.

2 Likes

PLS finally man i would be so happy

1 Like