Stats/time played incorrect

I finally got into the game after 3 days of trying and everything seems fine for me now, except for my stats and time played. It might only be time played tbh.
I have something like 1700 hours on the game, but this number is currently showing a lot lower. I also have about 800 of those in comp, but it’s showing something like 25hours of comp on my main. Not sure what it actually is but it’s definitely more.

Not a huge issue but I hope this will be resolved at some point too.

Anyone else have the same issue?

I’m on console and I merged my pc and ps accounts last week.

31 Likes

My stats and times fluctuate all over the place…D.va, my main, will always stay at the top, but my other two most played characters keep flipping around.

8 Likes

I got 20 hours added to my time played on Widowmaker after playing one game on console.

7 Likes

Yeah actually mine initially showed something that seemed fairly accurate for all modes, then after a few games it was about 500 hours lower, so it’s not staying the same for me either , guess it’ll work out at some point

6 Likes

At the same time, Soujourn, Junker Queen, and Kiriko have barely gone over 15 minutes…I’ve been grinding games like crazy for their achievements, so that’s probably bugged, too.

3 Likes

All my stats are completely wrong. Time played, hero times, ect

13 Likes

What happens (at least with me) is that when you start playing in any game mode, the time that you have spent with the characters in ow1 that you use in ow2 will be completely erased.

I had over 200 hours with d.va in total, with quick play being the mode with the most hours i have with her. At first i checked my stats and the info appeared correctly, but when i started playing ow2 with her, all the progress i had in quick play was erased.
Same with Tracer, I had about 70 hours with her, and now it says that in quick play i only used her for 13 minutes lmao.

5 Likes

I’ve basically done nothing but comp since overwatch 2 came, but have no time played for comp for any of my characters

8 Likes

Same here. 20ish comp games played, but my career profile has no games played this season. Got stuck in Bronze 5.

3 Likes

My stats are completely wrong. The time is not correct have over 1000 hours now only 590 hours.
with mei i have 600 eliminations per life. how ?

7 Likes

RIP my 400+ Zen hours prior to OW2, apparently now I only have 91 and Sym & Torb are my 2nd and 3rd most played heroes…? Lol

4 Likes

yeah career profiles are totally bugged now. hope they fix it soon and give us our real stats back

6 Likes

When my account first merged my stats were correct but the more I play the more they just shuffle and get reset to a few mins play time.

5 Likes

I just got Kiriko 2 days ago and I’ve been playing her non-stop. I must have played at least 4 or 5 hours with her already and yet the game says 7 minutes? Like what? And yet 3 of my recent highlights are with her, so obviously I didn’t do 3 games in 7 minutes, but it’s a minor gripe.

1 Like

ive played sombra and echo ALL day and its showing but its showing 4 and 9 minutes. my highest is bastion with 19 minutes despite not playing him and having 20 somthing hours as zen

1 Like

when i left overwatch, my top 3 were far and away orisa, lucio, and ana. now they are all scrambled.

3 Likes

Missing profile statistics
Account hero usage time is reduced and erased, total wins and losses are also reduced, everything is decreasing, replaying game records on other platforms shows that the game has lost, I also have this problem, I hope they can fix this problem as soon

2 Likes

All of my hours are fluctuating, too: heroes, time played, etc. I have ~2k hours played and now it says 640 hours and keeps getting lower every time I play. I also merged my PC and console accounts.

1 Like

For me, my times are increased. Originally had 550 something hours on mercy now I have 700 something, with brig I had 249 now it says 300 something, rein was my 3rd most played with 201 now at 313 but widow jumped from 180 to 300 something overtaking my rein. There also seems to be duplicated tabs such as two capture the flags or for arcade competitive I range from two to four of the same season with some of them being empty but still displaying my rank. I had about 1.2k hours on support now having close to 2k, about 600 hours on tank now around 1.3k, can’t think of damage at the moment. I had 3k something hours in all modes now I have 4k something. I saw someone say something like new heroes aren’t going up in play time and I’m having the same issue. Sorry for the long message, I hope whoever read all this has a nice day/night

1 Like

I have about 15 days played but in game it says I have 75 hrs played and it’s not updating with any of my current gameplay.

1 Like