State of competitive in Australia

Hi guys,

I’m from australia where the servers on console is really dead in comparison to other servers. The highest sr is 4K with 30 minute Que times above 36. Would it be possible if you could join the Asian servers onto ours so we can play against them and have our own leaderboard on the Asian leaderboards. Or would it be possible for us to be put with na players because we are apart of the na leaderboards. I believe competitiveness and a bigger player base will revive this game in our community greatly. Many people have left due to long Que times and the fact that we are on the American leaderboards however are unable to access their games without a vpn.

Thank you

I created a similar topic too on the same issue, Though I am not from Australia but the scenario is same.

This is not the appropriate forum to be posting this. Please provide your constructive feedback in the #general-discussion or #competitive-discussion forums instead.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.