how do you expect us to hit all star in one season when queue take 20 minutes? in first 3 seasons i was able to hit all star and legend quite easily, and it was harder to rank up then. now, after 4 hours of gameplay, including wait time, im still rookie 1 and i feel like im wasting my time. every lost match feels terrible because it took 1 hour from clicking queue to ending the match. queues were way better in best of 5 era of comp stadium, but you had to ruin it
era? How long do you think comp stadium was Bo5?
? that was the best 2/3 weeks for stadium. people whined, they reverted the change, and now those people dont even play stadium because its a waste of time
yep, blame the Bo7 people. Bo5 was soo good.
Bring back Best of 5 Competitive!
![]()
I was told bo7 is the only way to play it so I fully quit. Staidum players have tried everything to make sure every change I would welcome gets reverted.
Hope it dies soon. Nobody is gonna miss it.
they also removed the draft, So plebs play your awful mirror mode.
go on, enjoy it.
why aren’t you enjoying it?
why do you have to ruin it for others?
Enjoy its grave ![]()
I celebrate for your loss.
Nananana hehehe Good bye, stadium.
It was garbage from start, some of you just has too long cables
How can you be rookie 1 if you were all star last season? I started around elite 2 and was all star last season.
I think Bo7 has higher highs and lower lows, but Bo5 is more consistent.
Man my biggest complaint even during the closed beta was 7 rounds. Then the one time they swapped it 5 I was literally in a coma and they reverted it before I even got out lol. I was so pissed when I read that in the hospital lol.
But for me if I’m being honest the things I hated about it to begin with were 7 rounds, and I despised the shop item bloat but I kinda put up with it.
Then the draft happened and I just completely gave up on comp. 7 rounds with a draft and all that downtime was just awful. So I only played QP for it.
Then they changed all the icons to an even weirder mess of garbage and I quit that too.
At this point I just want junkebteins lab back permanently.
That is absolutely wild
. Hope you’re ok now.
I think draft could be made better if the announcer had some lines like “It’s your time to pick” as I’m sure there’s some people tabbed out or looking at their phone or something (especially tanks) while waiting and don’t realise it’s their turn. They added a little alarm sound but it’s sooooo quiet.
I think they could make a non Halloween version of this rotate through the arcade using the current Stadium items and powers, a bit like Deadlock’s street brawl, could draw interest to the main stadium mode and just be a good way of reusing stuff.
Now I have to wonder how many of my teammates are playing under the same condition.
Lol yeah I’m good now.
I don’t hate draft in concept I hated them as sort of a straw that broke the camels back. I was barely holding on with the downtime it already had with between rounds, matchmaking timers because they won’t use real rank like the base game, and because they started with DPS so basic it wouldn’t appeal to people who wanted to play stadium.
Me and my friends are always talking about how it’s literally all we want.
Rounds with added powers. Stuff slightly cooler than perks that shape the way you play, take care of your counters etcetera. The other boosting of base power for money is just win more that isn’t needed.
We were in the closed beta. There was lots and lots and lots of feedback about this and what people wanted in their private discord about it as well. The stadium game director was very against any of our suggestions and basically told us everything was already decided. To which why did you bother with a closed beta for feedback? They new it wasn’t want overwatch players wanted. So it must have been to try and get new players from other games.
I know your pain, I was in military Service when they dropped 6v6 rq ![]()
Atleast I got to play it on the very very last day for like 4 games befor it was disabled again. and only because it got an extra week.
Carefully planned to be 3 weeks when I am unable to play for 3 weeks.
My worst experience like this is the long queues on OW2 launch day, these are wild!
That’s a shame, hopefully then consider it in the future as I think it would go down well and would make a new permanent or arcade rotating mode.
They love removing things.
Remove overwatch 1.
Remove 5v5 OQ to bandaid that disaster. And I do mean bandaid 6v6 oq max two tanks, is the worst compromise it makes no one happy. 5v5 OQ enjoyers are out there game mode and 6v6 is still not the state anyone really wanted it in. As a thorough 5v5 enjoyer I bet I’d spend a lot more time on 6v6 if it wasn’t OQ despite loving 5v5 OQ. Because OQ works with the extra space of less players but 6v6 is just so often a slog this way and needs roles imo. I want consistency with who is controlling what.
Out of interest how would you feel if they swapped it so 6v6 RQ 5v5 OQ? Exactly the balance as it is now. I feel like a 3rd core queue might split the play base too much (4>6 main queues)
I had 20 minute queues the entire time Stadium has existed. Idk how or where people are saying queue times were way better, but I never experienced this in Stadium and stopped playing after S1 (and 5 matches of S2). I had a ton of fun but I got bored of playing 2 matches an hour since release. My average queues even early on were between 15-35 minutes to find a match.