SR Adjustmants are RIGGED

okay no it’s not a conspiracy like forced loss streaks it is a statement of fact. your actual adjustments on SR don’t merit your individual performance at all despite the claim it does below diamond.

My last game (I can’t recall the teams SR i wasn’t paying attention- i’ll try to next time) I got 59% kill participation as baptiste (yeah baptiste high participation so what) but I won only 23 SR and spent about 40% of game on fire, more than anyone else at least.

So yes the SR individual adjustments are rigged and if you pay close attention you’ll see you only get more SR if your TEAMS sr is lower than the enemies but if it’s higher than you get next to nothing. And this applies to wins and losses and doesn’t take into factor your own performance whatsoever.

5 Likes

I know once you get into higher ranks, it stops giving you as much player based SR. It looks from your profile like you’re Diamond. I can’t remember which rank it starts at, but that may be why.

3 Likes

It starts at Diamond.

5 Likes

Thank you! Then that is probably why you’re not getting the adjustments you’re expecting, OP.

Post the replay and we’ll tell you how you performed.

3 Likes

It isn’t rigged just bc you can’t climb lul. Get better and then you’ll climb. You can’t expect to win every game or to never get a bad day or losing streak.

2 Likes

nobody said a thing about climbing. You and you alone singled out the exclusive concept of climbing as the factor for any of this. I’m only pointing out the adjustments don’t work properly win or lose.

Just don’t die. The game doesn’t care about your performance. I once had a game where I only died 1 time, but didn’t even have any medals, at all. I got 28 SR when we won. Than had a game, where I died 8 times, got gold dmg, gold elims, lots of kills with abilities. We won and I got 21 SR. Just try to not die, and you’ll get 28-30 SR. Medals, statistics etc. doesn’t matter at all in my experience.

1 Like

that’s what im getting at the only thing i noticed different about my games when my SR adjustment was more radical Win or Lose is when our teams SR have higher number differentials. E.G play with team of 3120 SR against team of 3070 SR win the game get less. Lose the game lose more. That is the only correlation i can find for these adjustments and it’s consistent far as i can tell. It’s become harder to tell with the hero bans tho since endless unranked players= no team SR

there was a guy who left every single placement game in the very beginning and only lost -100SR xD

5 Likes

It would help to post code for your replay so we can check it and analyze if you should received more. Keep in mind that your SR is trying to catch your MMR. If your MMR is lower, you will not be getting that much BPSR.

BPSR is still very stron and I had occasions of getting around +100 per match when I was in low ranks.

You’re in Diamond, PBSR doesn’t apply to you anymore, your team had a higher chance of winning, you all gained less. Blizzard doesn’t make this a secret.

3 Likes

PBSR is broken trash.

1. Leaver on my team, I lose 25 SR.
  2. Leaver on enemy team. I gain 10 SR.
  3. Leaver on my team, we win 5v6, I gain 4 SR*.

*Likely related to the 2 SR bug that sometimes happens if you leave a prior game, even if you wait for the 2 minute timer. Not fixed after 3+ years.

With leavers in 25% of games this season (Almost all dc due to massive server issues), comp is just a joke at this point anyway. Don’t sweat your sr, just play if you’re having fun and stop if you’re not.

6 Likes

pbsr also compares you to other people playing that hero and its not hard to be on fire as bap but something is telling me you didnt do as much healing as you could.

I have several wins today with leaver in enemy team and I was receiving normal amount of SR, even a lot. Is that different on console?

2 Likes

Still isn’t rigged tho

It works by predicting the outcome of the match. If your team is more likely to win, you’ll receive less SR on a win regardless of how well you do. Keep in mind that it’s nearly impossible to make perfectly balanced matches, so this system is used to keep easier wins and harder losses from affecting everyone in the long run.

I just know it’s broken trash.

Heavily favours dps. I still remember when I mained Mercy and I had 60% win rate but couldn’t climb. PBSR was hosing me as I wasn’t rezzing enough…

So I just played Torb and literally hammered the turret all game and got 28 SR, vs 20 for winning with Mercy.

2 Likes

Im pretty sure my kill participation on support has been higher before and yet I still haven’t gained anything crazy.

I think we’re not really naming the problem.
The matchmaking as well as the allocation of the SR are probably not subject to manipulation.

No one would ever say that the wrestling matches in the WWE are manipulated.
It’s about entertainment, people have fun watching even though almost everyone knows that everything that happens is scripted.

To be able to confirm a manipulation, we need to know how the system works in general.
In both cases there is no basis to qualify the demonstrations as sports,
even though the athletes perform extremely well in both cases.

It is entertainment, and as long as they call it entertainment, there is no obligation to act with sports integrity.
However, if someone claims that it is a real sport, then evidence should be presented by the organisation.

You should think of it as entertainment and less as a precise evaluation of your gaming skills.