Spawn camped against smurfs

There needs to be a team kill penalty for spawn camping. When you are spawn camping and essentially killing the other player as the exit the spawn without a chance is a form of cheating in my opinion.
Blizzard this can be combated very easily. when you get too close to enemy spawn you instantly die then after so many deaths you should get a ban like you do for leavers.
The balance is this game is way off. The phone number was supposed to combat smurf accounts but has not. a silver, gold or higher placed player should never be able to derank into bronze.
If anything pay attention to this Blizzard, I dont give you money for anything anymore, why because you cannot fix OW period.

It could be from placements putting people too low. Regardless of how many wins or losses, it put me in Bronze 3 on every role and in open queue. It feels like smurfing for me. I’m climbing on everything, but I mostly grinded support. Got support up to Gold atm.

Imagine being so bad you want spawn camping to be punished :skull::skull::skull:

6 Likes

Im not being toxic. But spawn has unlimited HP Regen. If the team can’t walk out of spawn, they probably cannot survive in the open and will lose anyway, might as well have a quick game.

2 Likes

This is a truly sad thing to believe.

It’s a legitimate tactic to create space.

If this really is your belief, this probably isn’t the game for you.

2 Likes

Are you serious? A form of cheating? Lololol

You realize they are at a MASSIVE spawn DISADVANTAGE by positioning there, right? Go bastion/widow in your spawn, get a kill, and that person is out of the fight for THIRTY+ seconds.

4 Likes

Spawn camping is a skill issue in this game, zero exceptions

1 Like

If you get spawn camped, it’s a skill issue. Every spawn have multiple exits and we can swap to counter their team’s comp.

If your dps isn’t going Sombra to sneak past the enemy to take out their support to prevent them from healing their spawn camping dps and tank, it’s on your dps. That’s one of the reasons as to why Sombra exist.

I’ve spawn camped plenty of teams that simply can’t get it through their heads that they have more than one single exit. They just keep coming through the main exit like angry lemmings. Of course the other team is going to take advantage of that. Simple strat really.

3 Likes

Something simple to prevent spawncamping.
Indestructible laser turrets at entrances, with considerable damages, ignoring shields and genji deflect, immediate damages.
Problem solved, done, thx bye.

1 Like

Spawn camping isnt a problem though. So not sure why it needs “fixing”.

1 Like

that’s one of the most fried things i’ve ever read in these forums, gj

1 Like

not everyone better than you are games is a ‘‘smurf’’… get good.

2 Likes