Sound/communication issues

A few days ago, upon running the game, a few weird things happened.
First of all, it showed a trailer before going to the loading screen. The winston one. Skippable.
Then I noticed some of my settings where reverted. Only a few. Like the music volume and “display performance stats”.
When I entered a game, I noticed I was getting fps above 60 for the first time ever. My fps limit has always and still is set to 300, but it’s never gone above 60 before now. Now I’m getting around 70-100 fps constantly, which is pretty good.
But since this I’ve also been unable to hear most of my voice lines. Pressing a voice line button usually doesn’t play the line, or subtitle it, but it does play it occasionally, so it’s not a setting. Same goes for hit pings, or whatever they’re called. Hitting someone usually doesn’t make a pinging sound. And lastly, communicating buttons like “Hello” or “Thanks” do play a sound, but aren’t accompanied by chat text.
All these changes happened at once, upon opening the game at one point. No minor or major updates downloaded since the last time it was opened.
Help if you can.
Edit: These bugs are not present in the practice range, but the fps is still higher.