Sound Randomly Gets Muted in Game

Randomly my game sound will mute entirely. I change output device from default to realtek then back to default and it works again. Is there a known permanent solution to this?

Players have reported issues with ingame sound cutting off on the Havana map. Are you experiencing the same on that map or somewhere else?

I had the problem on Havana, all in-game sound disappeared first, then all voice chat disappeared. After that I restarted the game, checked sound in training ground and thought everything was ok. When I entered a competitive game (temple of Anubis) I soon learned that the voice chat still wasn’t working.

@Fuzzy
Okay, for the Havana issue, you are urged to post your DxDiag and, if possible, some video footage in this thread:

Regarding the voice chat issue, follow these steps. If that doesn’t work, either open a ticket and attach your log file or start a new thread in the Technical Support forum.

I will be more detailed and attentive the next time it happens to provide a better framework for a solution. TY for responding and sorry I am not a very active forum goer.