Sound is too loud in caves

Right after the 1st checkpoint of Shambali, there’s a cave in which the sound is increased, maybe to simulate an echo. It’s definitely too loud.

1 Like

Be aware, the character comms system has changed. The intercom system used to sound clear, but they now have echo/reverb on the voice lines.

So what you may be hearing is a combination of someone speaking over the comms system (which plays at full volume) and you may be close enough to them in a cave to also hear their local speaking voice which because it is in a cave also adds echo and reverb, but most likely you are just hearing the new comms system.

1 Like

That’s right, I noticed it too, every single quote at full volume, please…

I’m going to edit the initial post to add examples of what I mean, because I think it’s an additional problem.

Its the same “issue” on Numbani aswell attacking first point going up the stairs on the left, that small corridor is really loud and i usually opt out of going there until Blizzard fix or give some information about it, Havent find anything else like that on any other maps but im probaly going to test all maps.